• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

CZ

oli700

12g
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
The place to post and talk about Česká zbrojovka firearms.
imagesCAQTOGC7.jpg

Don't own one yet, but I've had my eye on this one for a while...

CZ 75B Stainless

The lines on this beauty look AMAZING and I've heard from everyone that has had the privelege of firing one that they are some incredibly smoothe and accurate shooters. I'd REALLY like to get my hands on one of their .45acp 97B as well...

ripjack13 said:
wowzers...those are great looking!

Wow! I agree, those are some pretty guns!

I remember way back along long time ago... The internet was really new to us and most people didnt have it. A friend of mine was in college still in 1994 and he had internet service. (I didnt get a computer with internet until 2001!)

Anyhow, I had seen a totally unheard of firearm at the time in a magazine, well at least it wasnt widely well known back then. It was a CZ100 I belive, it was chambered 9mm or .40 and I remember thinkin it was the most awesome lookin handgun I had ever seen!

I was equally impressed my friend was able to find it online and print a picture for me! AMAZING!

CZ75B 9mm?????

I am thinking of purchasing a CZ 75B Duo Tone handgun in 9mm.
It will be my first handgun owned. Any advice, good or bad, is welcome.

dsc1144.jpg

Re: CZ75B 9mm?????

The CZ 75B is one of the smoothest shoot'n, most natural pointing, and notoriously reliable handguns on the market. It has served countless militaries and police forces in Europe and all over the globe.

That's a good lookin specimen too...

+2 on that, sweet looking and word is they shoot better than they look....I wouldnt know... yet lol

oli700 said:
+2 on that, sweet looking and word is they shoot better than they look....I wouldnt know... yet lol

:lol: or in my case they shoot better than my own ability or skill level! :D

Re: CZ75B 9mm?????

MossLvR said:
I am thinking of purchasing a CZ 75B Duo Tone handgun in 9mm.
It will be my first handgun owned. Any advice, good or bad, is welcome.

dsc1144.jpg

Been wanting one for awhile!

Here she is. …reloading Saturday, shooting Sunday. So far I can tell you that I have never owned a handgun I have liked this much. Night sights are bright,19+1,2 mags, decocker actually decocks to a half cock position instead of dropping the hammer all the way down….cuts the first DA pull in half basically. The finish is incredible, craftsmanship in nice with no signs of dull tooling. All mechanical functions are smooth and I can’t detect any grittiness anywhere….I’ll have more after I shoot but here are some pics.

IMG_0708.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0692.jpg

IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0703.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

oli~

I really and truly couldn't be happier for you! You made a wonderful choice.

YOU GOT IT YOU GOT IT YOU GOT IT!!!!!

So Cool, Congratulations! I'm really excited for you and cant wait to hear your thoughts on how it handles!

It looks great and I really like ... All of it, full length dust cover, profile, grip, trigger guard... man what a good lookin pistol!!! :D

Thanks Man ! I'll be running 2 kinds of factory ammo and 2 different reloads through her on Sunday

That's a nice looking gun Oli

Back