• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Dead Ringer Products...

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
Dead Ringer Accu-Bead Extreme

UNIVERSAL MAGNECTIC FRONT SIGHTS WITH INTERCHANGEABLE LIGHT PIPES

STRONG MAGNETIC front sights with universal screws
SAFETY SCREW to prevent the front sight from falling off the shotgun
UNIVERSAL low-profile front sight fits all ribbed shotguns
Includes INTERCHANGEABLE light pipes
Machined T-6 aircraft aluminum
Easy Installation with TWIST LOCK keyway
GREAT in low lighting conditions
Item Number DR4393

p1356142556-4.jpg

p1356142572-4.jpg

p1356142600-4.jpg

p1356143154-4.jpg

p1356143294-4.jpg

Sweet! I have seen these at Dick's many times but I don't have a vent rib for it :p
They should look at getting into the Security Barrel Field, not many people have

I have certainly suggested it; will see what they end up doing.

I like the second one pretty good and wouldn't mind trying one of them out. As long as the price was reasonable.

Gotta link?

http://deadringerhunting.com/

I am very impressed with these units and to be honest for my style of shooting have had better luck with these than my redring.

They are a company out of Rochester NY that I got to meet at some of the various gun shows I go to. All of my TruGlo sights have been replaced with these.

Thanks for the link.

I like it.

These are cool, and very reasonably priced!

We've always liked that TruGlo set on Allisons ribbed .410, but if you're sayin you like these better, I've got a ribbed Winchester that may be lookin for an upgrade in the future!

Anyone have any experience with the Red Dot w/Laser? Looks like something I'd like on my 930.

Looks like a very nice sight, Dan. The MSRP on it puts it out of my league at this time. I did look at a few of the other Dead Ringer products and I'll be upgrading my fiber optic front sight shortly. Thanks!

Sounds good. Let me know what you think of them when they arrive.

Yeah, I like that Redring too, but also out of my league.

Three dot fiber optics have worked great in the past for us so when I'm able to get more I'm def gonna pick some of these up!

Dan, I didn't see it, but do you know if these are adjustable like the TruGlo?

Is there a difference in the visibility of the short front pin supplied with the Drop Box and the longer one in the magnetic kit?

The longer magnetic one is very very visible but the short one works nicely in combination with the box/circle. I was going to try and swap the magnetic one for the short one and see how I like that combination as well.

Those are some nice looking sights. I like the Killer Combo kit.

I'm trying to decide between the magnetic front pin and the box with small front pin. I have a slight issue with being right eye dominate and left hand shooter. I need to squint my right eye so I don't aim with it. And this is exactly opposite of shooting my bows. I shoot them right handed and need to squint my left slightly when I start getting tired...

Ordered the Accu-Bead Extreme and the Drop Box. Both arrived today (very fast delivery) but...

I screwed up and ordered the 5/16" Accu-Bead. I need the 3/8". I made the mistake so I told Dead Ringer I'll keep the 5/16" since it is opened. I'll wait to see what they say.

I do like the looks of the beads. Much brighter and bigger than the stock red "fiber optic" on my 930. Just how bright I don't know since I only have the dining room light to view thru it right now. I'm going to install the smaller bead from the Drop box kit to see how it looks.

I'm not going to say I'll post pics as I'm not very good at following up on that. But I will try...

Thanks for the update; bummer about the wrong size but keep us updated.

Back