• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Dead Terrorist

Rossignol

The Original Sheriff
Global Moderator
Sponsor
American born al-queda cleric killed by a hellfire missle fired from a drone.

I cant say the guys name, cant pronounce it and sure as heck cant spell it. Neither do I care. The guy was influential in the planning of the Fort Hood attack and inspirational in many others. He also ran an online terrorist recruitment magazine.

The ACLU is getting involved saying it was unconstitutional as he was born an American citizen.

Ron Paul says it was an assasination and he deserved a trial.

Just shut up, shut up already! These people make my brain feel like its boiling in my head!!! He was a murderer and was actively recruiting more murderers to hopefully murder more people, in the US no less! He was an American in name only living in the middle east!

And Ron Paul... I could like the guy, I like some of the tenants of the libritarian party, but this does it for me, no more. I never did like his policies regarding isolationism.

I have something for these people. Hang on, I'm getting it out of my pocket. You cant see it, but its a signalling device and I'm holding it up for you! You can read between the lines, or raise it like a flag and use it tell people when theyre idiots and they need to get bent. There are many like it, but this one is mine and I got it out on this special occassion to let you know youre a DB if ever I saw one.

Dang that last line should be on a greeting card, I'd send those to everyone!

Sorry, I forgot to shed a tear.

Good riddance.

On an emotional note, when I was growing up, my parents told me that I would be judged by the friends and company I kept.

So I suppose if I hung out and lived and worked with a bunch of terrorists, I'd probably be labeled as a terrorist too.

I want the crap to hit the oscillating air circulating device over this! Can you imagine how hard they would have gone after Bush for "wantonly killing two American Citizens"? Bring it on ACLU! Bring it on Keith Olberman and that Rachel Maddow dude who took his place ! Lets see so far he's joined another "you break it you bought it" war, pushed Pakistan to the brink of open hostility, Guantanimo is still open, he still opposes Gay Marriage, and he just oversaw, and is taking credit for the killing of two Americans! Where's the outcry that will help get him out next election?

On a happier note: Hey did you see! The world population of assholes just got reduced by two! I hear they burned to death. I like to think it was a brief training session for what they have to look forward to in eternity!

WASHINGTON (AP) — In a devastating high five double-blow to al-Qaida's most dangerous franchise, Team America World Police Forces killed two so called scumbag American citizens who played key roles in inspiring attacks against the U.S., U.S. and Yemeni officials said Friday as they giggled their asses off.

U.S-born cleric Anwar al-Awlaki and Samir Khan, pictured below...
jUAksl.jpg

who edited the goat loving Jihadi Internet magazine, were killed in an air strike on their convoy in Yemen by a joint CIA-U.S. military operation, according to Team America World Police Forces officials. Al-Awlaki was targeted in the killing, but Khan apparently was not targeted directly. He was just a nice bonus shot. We got lucky. Kinda like killing two assholes with one stone.

After three weeks of tracking the targets, U.S. armed drones and fighter jets shadowed the al-Qaida convoy and dropped bags of s**t on them in jest, before armed drones launched their lethal strike early Friday. The strike killed four operatives in all, officials said. Oops our bad. We got two more bonuses! All Team America World Police Forces officials spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss matters of intelligence and who's going to get the boom stick next.

A trial.....yeah , just like they would give one of our boys a trial. We better never catch em around here.

Kill em all and if they are Amercan born TRADERS kill them too

oli700 said:
A trial.....yeah , just like they would give one of our boys a trial. We better never catch em around here.

I think I just came up with a great T-Shirt Idea.

Terrorists: Kill 'em all and let Allah decide who gets the virgins!

oli700 said:

Yeah, last I heard, being a traitor was cause for execution.

And since he has publically stated numerous times he was directly involved in numerous attacks against U.S. citizens, I can only assume he was guilty based on his testimony.

And thus, was given a just sentence.

Just my opinion.

blue said:
oli700 said:

I think I just came up with a great T-Shirt Idea.

Terrorists: Kill 'em all and let Allah decide who gets the virgins!

how's this for starters?

Personally, my point in my post, I'm really just as disgusted with the sissified people in govt positions condemning the attacks as being murderous and saying these guys deserved a trial.

You mention Waco and Ruby Ridge. I apologize, I dont know enough, especially with Ruby Ridge to be able to make any intellegent comment one way or the other.

I've heard primarily just the side of the govt agencies involved. I do however think the Waco guy was a nut, not so much with the folks of Ruby Ridge.

Rossignol said:
PI do however think the Waco guy was a nut, not so much with the folks of Ruby Ridge.

Yeah, with Waco it really comes down to "were the kids being abused", and I doubt we'll ever know the truth there. If they weren't, I have a hard time thinking of anyone minding their own business behind a fence THEY put up THEMSELVES as terrorists.

Right Blue. With Waco, I think the weirdo was up to nefarious activities and intentions. I have no doubt he would have been given a trial had he made it through. I believe the folks of Ruby Ridge would have been given trials as well. I dont think the Waco guy intended to be taken alive.

Back