• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Ding Dong Obama's Gone...Let The Celebration Begin!

carbinemike

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
Well, I'm a bit premature but he will be gone in an hour. What a complete disaster. I can say I'm enjoying seeing Hillary there and in the crowd of ex officials. I wonder how long the losers temper tantrums will go on? I'm guessing it will be un-ending.

As beautiful and precious as snowflakes are, they all melt when you apply heat.

Even if Trump's policies and actions provides these people with opportunities and success beyond their dreams they will still be throwing a tantrum because he was not their choice and it will not be enough.

We did our part, its now up to Trump lay the foundation to MAGA!!!

I put off going to work until Obama was ousted. I feel a little better about work, but
I'm taking it easy today, 5 or 6 hours max, then home for a nip. :cheers: HooRah!

Too bad KCBS radio played Obama's speech for 15 mins during my commute, and Trump got maybe 30 seconds.
I expect most of the media did the same.

Then I heard Obama is on his way here to California.
Hopefully they'll drop him off in Hollywood and they can stay there on babblehead TV.

I was scheduled to be off of work anyway so I did a couple shots of good old American rye whiskey to celebrate when Obama became an ex president and when the helicopter took off. Good riddance.

I guess some of the leftist temper tantrums have broken into rioting. It's time to break out the Mossberg riot guns.

That helicopter couldn't take off fast enough. I kept asking myself can't that thing leave yet? :D I heard on Fox News that Obama said he would speak up if he had an issue with what the new administration is doing. I have a feeling we are going to hear a lot of Obama's babbling over the next four years, and his brown nosers in the media will be bringing us every word. :mad:

Obama's going to be a media darling for quite some time.

Hopefully, "Bubba" Trump ( a play of the Forrest Gump genre) has a road map at least started where he wants to take the country. So far it has been all talk. Let's see him walk that talk. I'm pulling for him and the rest of the country.

Obama's going to be a media darling for quite some time.

Sadly I must agree with you... :( And with unlimited paid speaking engagements, he will be one of the wealthiest ex-POTUSs ever... :mad: One silver lining is that his SS detail is now limited... :cool:

I lit off a pack of firecrackers to celebrate his departure and Trump's inauguration! :D I'll light the rest of the NYD leftover 'works tonight! :)

To celebrate I had some reject 16ga handloads, so I dumped 'em out and clamped the brass in my big vise, then wacked the primerswith a center punch and a ball-pien hammer.

BANG!

It was plenty loud too.

I was scheduled to be off of work anyway so I did a couple shots of good old American rye whiskey to celebrate when Obama became an ex president and when the helicopter took off. Good riddance.

I guess some of the leftist temper tantrums have broken into rioting. It's time to break out the Mossberg riot guns.

I read some, not sure how many, rioters in DC were armed with crowbars and hammers and of course wearing masks. If that is not looking for trouble I don't know what is. I just wonder how long it will be before someone is killed, on either side, and things really escalate. The Democratic leadership is non existent. Bernie Sanders and the like, plus the usual celebrities are egging them on. The good news is the police have had their shackles removed and can deal with them as necessary.

Stay vigilant my friends.

On the news, I saw people with hammers and crowbars busting pallets & prying up things like newspaper stands, and starting bonfires in the street.

I also saw the Fire Department hosing a few of them down & police arresting them.

Idiots we're shouting insults at armed police officers without getting shot, but didn't know better than to shout insults at firemen holding a live hose.

They wised up after they picked their asses up off the ground, soaking wet and freezing cold.
:laugh:

Back