• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Ding Dong Obama's Gone...Let The Celebration Begin!

Keep it up. As long as Trump doesnt screw the pooch they will ensure him a second term.

I really want to him to succeed. Listening to his speech, which was a great speech, not just some stuttering bobblehead. I can't wait to hear and see him remove a ton of gun restrictions. That will be a great day...

I celebrated our new president's ascendancy today by cooking a nice pork loin roast and a big pot of leek soup.

I also loaded six dozen 16 gauge shotgun shells and prepped 190 .223 cases for reloading.)

Hmmmm, its 1AM.... I guess all that happened yesterday. ;)

Now I'm running some more brass through the tumbler and having an Angry Orchard hard cider.

The major media has been regularly celebrating their big lie that Obama's presidency has been scandal-free.

As far as I can tell the only Scandal they haven't had is a sex scandal.

I read it again this morning and, and clearly it's time for a new rant.
:(

On the news, I saw people with hammers and crowbars busting pallets & prying up things like newspaper stands, and starting bonfires in the street.

I also saw the Fire Department hosing a few of them down & police arresting them.

Idiots we're shouting insults at armed police officers without getting shot, but didn't know better than to shout insults at firemen holding a live hose.

They wised up after they picked their asses up off the ground, soaking wet and freezing cold.
:laugh:

Idiots pretty much sums them up.

The major media has been regularly celebrating their big lie that Obama's presidency has been scandal-free.

As far as I can tell the only Scandal they haven't had is a sex scandal.

I read it again this morning and, and clearly it's time for a new rant.
:(

The MSM apparently does not consider fast and furious, Benghazi, IRS/Lois Lerner, VA corruption, Clinton private email server used for government business as scandals. I am sure there were more, I just can't think of them at this moment.

Back