• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Do NOT visit downtown Ferguson

I have used it on my kids so I have no problem using it on looters. A protest is one thing but using that man's death as an excuse to steal cigarettes, a tv or burn down a business does not go far with most of America. I wish more looted and damaged business owners were armed.

To draw a parallel

I don't ask the Lions to pull the brick out of my TV.....

Hell to pay? How bout they pay to rebuild what they destroyed....

I think ANY kind of gubmint freebie "entitlement" should also entitle the recipient to devote a reasonable number of volunteer hours doing something like picking up sidewalks, trimming trees, etc.

What again was that joke going around about naming the "least-plundered item" during all the looting and burning, and the answer was... work boots.

Perhaps I heard it incorrectly. That just sounds terribly unfair to make assumptions and jokes about the citizens and guests of Ferguson, MO.

What again was that joke going around about naming the "least-plundered item" during all the looting and burning, and the answer was... work boots.

Perhaps I heard it incorrectly. That just sounds terribly unfair to make assumptions and jokes about the citizens and guests of Ferguson, MO.

I have sympathy for those that did not partake in the looking and are now impacted by the loss of businesses. I am also sympathetic to the business owners that lost their livelihood. I have no sympathy for those that destroyed what was not theirs and then demand that it be restored. It's just a bad situation all the way around, Either a lot of good people are going to suffer through it or a lot of us will pay higher ins rates or taxes to clean up this mess.

I have sympathy for those that did not partake in the looting and are now impacted by the loss of businesses. I am also sympathetic to the business owners that lost their livelihood. It's just a bad situation all the way around.

^ Yep

Making the "or else" kind of threats is a sure way to have the problem ignored. It will take months to rebuild (if that is what the business owners want). You can't force those that were burned or looted out to rebuild. The community needs to band together which is highly unlikely.

I'll play devils advocate here...if it's not part of the uniform, then maybe...
but still....I don't think they have a right to ask them not wear something....

Back