• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Drop-Leg Platforms, Holsters, and Pouches

It'd be two 3-magazine pouches stacked. My stuff is packed up so let me see if I have it easily accessible and I'll take a picture. It would go on the left leg. I can't tighten it too much, but snug. It worked, but I only used it a handful of times, if that.

I've seen people put magazines in the weirdest places. One solider informed with used to put them on his back, on the side, canted down. So when he reached behind him it was almost like drawing a gun from from a holster. I think that was the weirdest placement I've seen yet.

pretty personalized thing I imagine, like conceal carry placement, open carry for that matter. I'd love to see pics when you get a chance, no rush

Yes it is.

Just about every piece can be moved/adjusted to fit your need...
Not sure how to do it. The retention strap seems to be velcroed on both sides and sewn into a pouch where its attached to the holster. I could probably yank it out with brute force but am drawing a blank on how I would get it back together again without undoing and redoing the stitching. Maybe its a flaw in this particular one? I will have to post a pic I guess.

Easiest way is to take something flat like a ruler and wedge it in there to separate the Velcro.

You'll need one for each side of the retention strap on this holster. I suppose a butter knife would also work. Once you get something wedged in on both sides you can move the strap up and down until you find the right position. Once you've got it adjusted, just remove the barriers and squeeze the Velcro back together...

Easiest way is to take something flat like a ruler and wedge it in there to separate the Velcro.

You'll need one for each side of the retention strap on this holster. I suppose a butter knife would also work. Once you get something wedged in on both sides you can move the strap up and down until you find the right position. Once you've got it adjusted, just remove the barriers and squeeze the Velcro back together...
HAHAHAHA!!:oops: Yup...can you say handgun rookie?!? Thanks LES...I'll give it a try.

A Blackhawk droplet for the 17 but I shortened the strap to bring it up on the thigh more. A lot less swinging around and much more secure.

Back