• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Elevator alteration to stop thumb decapitation?

Left: 930 JM Pro / Right: 930 Tactical

Notice the even spacing on LES s lifters.... I have a 3gun match in the morning and am wondering if I should take it apart and try to bend it straighter ? @Pawpaw how does yours fit ?

I'd take it out and compare it to the factory lifter to see if it looks bent or crooked...

I need help guys....Just swapped my skytac welded lifter and I dont know if the lifter is crooked or I put it in wrong but it is leaning to the right side .... It was just pulling out one big pin and a tiny one that connected the lifter..... Im not sure if you guys can tell from the picture. ...
6ed10fb402283fd5a48ec42d1c9211d5.jpg

Mine looks just like yours and it's no big deal.

When I first got my 930 SPX, the lifter was pushed all the way to the left. So much so that it wanted to hang up on the bolt release and lock up the whole gun. I took the trigger group out and bent it over the other way (straightened it out). When I saw the new one tilted like that I thought, "One less thing to worry about."

O.k thanks brother. .... i thought it would give me problems, but good to know i can bend it straighter

Back