• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Epic FAiL

Great placements John!!

Only goes to page 9....but It's there....holy dirtyness batman....that one is epic!!

Thanks for the compliment. That's the absolute best I can do with that gun.

Copy/Paste of post 419 on page 11 from James if you can't access it. I didn't paste all of it, some some of the high points:
---------------------------
Here are some photos taken today 8/9/2014. Round count is approximately 16,500.

IMG_1638_zpsa08ccf14.jpg

IMG_1629_zps37de8ea8.jpg

IMG_1654_zpsee404287.jpg

IMG_1666_zpsb622ed53.jpg

IMG_1652_zps8229a13f.jpg

IMG_1649_zpse90e786d.jpg

OK Oli, I haven't forgotten. I took it out yesterday evening to check scope zero in case I decide to use it for rifle season next weekend.

This is the absolute most I have to give using the FAL at 100 yards according to my laser rangefinder. It's not a 1/2 inch group, but it is under 1 inch especially if you go from bullet center to center is probably about 3/4 moa and was done from a bag rest. I have one of those brownells group gauges laid over top of the target paper.

View attachment 6783
Jesus you hit the lottery, may be the most accurate fal for 500miles

Thanks for the link Oli.

And that's a great price too. I've never seen one less expensive than that. It would figure that the cheekbook was a little low when it was on sale.

I got to looking around their site and while I didn't get anything for the Fal, I did get a little something for a possible future build in the form of a pink moe stock and a pink carbine handguard. ;)

Back