• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

ERGO 1911 Grips For Free?

Which 1911 do you prefer?

• Government

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Commander

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Compact

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its a flippin 1911, I'll take any of em any day!

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossignol

The Original Sheriff
Global Moderator
Sponsor
Yeah. For free... from me.

I have a set I dont use. Theyre low profile, not over molded, but textured. They have the cut out for an ambi safety and are just the panels with out a front strap. Like this;

603-3.jpg

The ones i have are black though. and fit government and other like sized frames.

Now, I only have the one set. And I'm happy to give em away. If you want em, answer the poll question, post a pic of your 1911 here and I'll randomly select a weiner from the entries! (i said weiner) ((if you need help posting pics, let me know!))

We'll do this till next ... say friday. When you get em, install em and put up a review! Cool?

When its done, I'll move the thread into the 1911 pics thread!

Later!

great give away Ross! I need to get a 1911 soon. But first I'll just confine myself to drooling over them....

Here is mine.

PT1911.jpg

PT1911aftertacticalsafetyinstall.jpg

IMG00003-20100502-1516.jpg

IMG00001-20100502-1512.jpg

Yup those are all pics of the same gun in different poses.

Sent from Droid Incredible on Verizon Wireless

Very nice of you to offer them grips up for free Rossignol !!

Darn fine lookin guns!!! I cant get enough of these! :D

Shooter, thanks! But I feel like i get more out of it this way! I like doin this stuff when I can, and I've had these grips for quite awhile... never used, only just installed... Makes more sense to see em on someones firearm! ;)

Youre welcome, and no worries! ;)

I fixed the pic in my first post, so if you didnt see what the grips look like, its up now. Theyre the ERGO XTR hard rubber in black, but otherwise just like the pic above!

Rossignol said:

I fixed the pic in my first post, so if you didnt see what the grips look like, its up now. Theyre the ERGO XTR hard rubber in black, but otherwise just like the pic above!

Dont like that old colt style hammer.

tnxdshooter said:
Rossignol said:

Good thing then I'm only givin away the grips! ;)

Rossignol said:
tnxdshooter said:
Rossignol said:

Good thing then I'm only givin away the grips! ;)

Yeah,

I do not know why but I have never liked the old style hammers on the colts I like the commander skeletonized type hammers. They seem less likely to snag on stuff. I like that gun there and the grips but I would have to change the hammer out if it was mine.

Is that the model Joe? Looks sweet! But then again... when doesnt a 1911 in .45 ACP look sweet! :D

I gotcha TNXD... different tastes, refinements, and preferences. Its what makes the world go round!

Its Friday already!

I did this old school. I tore paper into into like sizes, small pieces really, and wrote the names on them. I literally put them in a hat and had the youngest of my youngins pull out one piece of paper.

The name wrote therein in my terrible penmanship... JoeRotella

Joe, heres a pic I took of the grips on my Springer Loaded!

PM me with your addy Joe!

Folks, thank you all for participating, I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing all the firearms!

Attachments

• SA_Loaded_1911_ERGO_Grips.JPG
    SA_Loaded_1911_ERGO_Grips.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 485
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back