• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

ERGO 1911 Grips For Free?

Which 1911 do you prefer?

• Government

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Commander

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Compact

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its a flippin 1911, I'll take any of em any day!

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW - This is Awsome!! thank you very much. It is just in time took it out yesterday and shot 250 rounds, gun has nice feel and good trigger. this will only improve feel - THANK YOU!

Rossignol said:
Its Friday already!

I did this old school. I tore paper into into like sizes, small pieces really, and wrote the names on them. I literally put them in a hat and had the youngest of my youngins pull out one piece of paper.

The name wrote therein in my terrible penmanship... JoeRotella

Joe, heres a pic I took of the grips on my Springer Loaded!

PM me with your addy Joe!

Folks, thank you all for participating, I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing all the firearms!

Hello Rossignol, i think i pm'd you but it shows that the pmis still in the outbox. Please let me know if you don'y get the info. As stated before many thanks!! I will post picture of them on the R1.

Joe

Joe! :D

I did indeed get the PM, just real slow to reply to things tonight... I keep drifting off on the couch here! :lol:

Anyway, youre welcome, and I cant wait to be able to see them on your 1911 and see what you think!

Thanks for the PM Joe!

a0hseo.jpg

140eog.jpg

Pics of the sweet grips! Makes it look totally cool!

Many thanks once again Rossignol!!!!!!!!!!

Joe, I'm totally diggin it! I'm really lookin forward to hearin how they feel and handle for you!

Grips were fantastic, took it one step further and bought a Pearce Finger Groove Grip that fits under grips Huge improvment in control and comfort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back