• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

ESS Crossbow/Supressor EyePro

Water Monkey

The man, the myth, the monkey
Supporter
I've had an ongoing problem with shooting glasses being fogged up because I sweat like a beast especially when I'm in the range practicing and issues with the glasses not allowing the ear muffs to seal very well.

I ended up picking up the ESS Crossbow 3 lens kit from someone local at a great price and picked up the suppressor series too.

Since I was wearing my Howard Leight Electronic Earpro I opted to put on the ESS Suppressor glasses for today

Did a range session today and really tried to get a good sweat going. So I began doing speed reload drills to get the blood flowing (buzzer, reload fire one shot, reload fire one shot, 5 second par time). Had sweat dripping down my forehead in about 10 min doing that with a box of 50 rounds... didn't even come close to a fog on the lens.

Due to the flat design of the flat temple arms the earpro was solid on my head with no gaps

Comfortable beyond belief and didn't have much (if any) distortion in the lens.

Big fan right now of them and glad I was able to get them at a redic price.

lol sorry man been busy with work and the wife barely lets me out of her sight since the baby.

I was able to get to the skeet range on Sunday.... 92*F and a little muggy. ESS copper lens was crisp and clear. I was sweating ungodly amounts and the glasses NEVER fogged up once.

Keepers they are.

Back