• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Estate 12 Gauge Ammo

marv02

I just ordered a case (250 Count) of Estate 12 gauge #9 bird shot for $55.00 to break in my new 590 with is this a good deal.

Is Estate a good brand of ammo.

55 shipped is right in the ballpark, not bad , not killer for Estate. Estate isnt bad, I have never had a problem with it. Little dirty but hey , you have to clean it anyway. Sounds like you just want to make some noise anyway so you did fine, don’t need top shelf ammo for that

Thanks it's been a while the last time I owned a weapon I sold my last one it was a hand gun when my daughter was around 3 she now 10 so I think it safe now to have another one in the home she old enough to under stand it not a toy to play with.

With everything that happening I thought it a good time to have another weapon in the home.

oli700 said:
55 shipped is right in the ballpark, not bad , not killer for Estate. Estate isnt bad, I have never had a problem with it. Little dirty but hey , you have to clean it anyway. Sounds like you just want to make some noise anyway so you did fine, don’t need top shelf ammo for that

yes, it’s never a bad idea for one to become a responsible gun owner, again. Have fun with your daughter at the range

I'm just glad and surprised that you could find a whole case of ammo.

Where'd you find it?

Any time.

After a can save some extra money up I like to have a case of 00 Buck but $200 or $300 a case is not in my budget at this time.

But I need to wait I work for the Government a DOD employee they talking about furloughs coming up soon I need to think ahead for now.

They think it will save the government money but it won't after they start running behind they will have us work OT to get everything back up to speed.

Try to save 2 cents today so they will have to spend $100.000 down the road to fix it.

marv02 said:
Any time.

After a can save some extra money up I like to have a case of 00 Buck but $200 or $300 a case is not in my budget at this time.

But I need to wait I work for the Government a DOD employee they talking about furloughs coming up soon I need to think ahead for now.

They think it will save the government money but it won't after they start running behind they will have us work OT to get everything back up to speed.

Try to save 2 cents today so they will have to spend $100.000 down the road to fix it.

.......don't ya just love to see your tax dollars at work. :lol:

Back