• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Estwing tactical tomahawk

I use this one ;)

Estwing%20Black%20Eagle%20Double%20Bit%20Axe%20-%20Black%20Model%20EDBBA%20copy.1.jpg

Estwing makes really good stuff. They even had their own part in the TV show "How it's made" that showed them making hammers and things.

I use this one ;)

Estwing%20Black%20Eagle%20Double%20Bit%20Axe%20-%20Black%20Model%20EDBBA%20copy.1.jpg

Estwing makes really good stuff. They even had their own part in the TV show "How it's made" that showed them making hammers and things.

I saw that one....cool.

I picked one of those up last summer. It's pretty nice.

they need to take the blade style of the double bit and put it on the one in the op....winner
They do have a dohble blade version.

They do have a dohble blade version.
we might be crossed, I want one with the edge style of the double bit and the other end the spike like the one Gunguy posted......a hybrid because the spike end is badass and I like multipurpose stuff . I think the double bit style edge is more effective as an axe and the spike is a destroyer, grubber , pry bar , climbing aid and so on

or do you mean they have one of those , I love their stuff and have one of the blue handle axes that's been through hell

Getcha one of the double bit, and reshape one end into the spike.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

we might be crossed, I want one with the edge style of the double bit and the other end the spike like the one Gunguy posted......a hybrid because the spike end is badass and I like multipurpose stuff . I think the double bit style edge is more effective as an axe and the spike is a destroyer, grubber , pry bar , climbing aid and so on

or do you mean they have one of those , I love their stuff and have one of the blue handle axes that's been through hell
Ahh, I got ya now

I'm digging my $20 hatchet from TSC, but it's no Estwing.

I have actually split a scrap 1x6 with it, in the parking lot at Lowes because I needed some stickers.
People stopped to watch like they've never seen a hatchet. :confused:

hawkwrap.jpg

This was it before I tied $30 worth of paracord on a $20 tomahawk.

toma2.jpg

This is not one-piece. The head is welded to the handle, & it's all stamped from flatbar.

OMG I just watched the whole thing, and excess testosterone is bleeding out my eyeballs. :cool:

Red hot iron and I are close friends.
Also large hammers. :D
I must own 20 hammers.

Back