• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Ex SCOTUS justice suggests repeal of 2n amendment

lol did you read the article you posted?

"repealing the second amendment through an new amendment would be simple"

hahahahahahaahahahhahahahahaaha

wow. So simple. Good luck with that. Let me know how prohibition worked out too.

There’s not a snowflakes chance in hell we are going to repeal the Second Amendment anytime soon....

There’s not a snowflakes chance in hell we are going to repeal the Second Amendment anytime soon....

While I agree, I would say the snowflakes have a better chance today than they did a couple of months ago. Take care. Tom Worthington

He has had a long history of anti Bill of Rights judgments. He was one of the supporters that permitted for profit companies to use eminent domain to take people's land for non public use. It's time he faded away. I'm hoping for at least one if not two SCOTUS retirements before Trump is out of office.

Last edited:
Stevens is irrelevant--he will be turned away from the Gates of Saint Peter when the time comes... ;)

I'm hoping Ginsburg is "helped out" passing away in her sleep as Justice Scalia was... The sooner, the better! :)

The Stevens editorial has the left arguing among themselves. Some are glad that he said to repeal as that is their goal and some don't want that out there quite yet. The concern is the inevitable "we told you they wanted a ban". I have even read where people are upset that some have interpreted his editorial to say their "common sense" gun laws aren't currently Constitutional. One I item I read indicated the thought that since they have momentum to repeal the 2nd Amendment that we will now gladly negotiate and accept their gun law ideas and partial bans.

Sorry to inform them, I'm not surrendering nothing.

If they want to waive their 2A rights, fine.

But don't expect me to do the same.

If they can't or won't take the time, energy and initiative to learn how to protect themselves and irresponsibly want the government to protect them because they won't, that will be their downfall. I have more sense than that. History has shown it over and over again.

You are responsible for your well being, I'm responsible for my well being, and they're responsible for their well being. And if they are not responsible enough to do that, well that's just tough for them.

what about that hag Supreme Court Justice that said she would leave the country if Trump was elected ?
How many Retards are/were in SCOTUS ??
I believe the 2nd Amendment is in far greater danger then ever b4

Back