• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Extended bolt release for the 930?

tcecil88

.30-06
Elite Member
Anyone know of an extended bolt release button that will fit the 930? I have seen pics of one where someone modded a release for a Bennelli and installed it, but not one specifically for the 930. I am looking for something longer, not taller. Any help would be appreciated.

Get a hold of Southern Kentucky Tactical on Facebook. He is drilling my carrier latch for me. Any magazine release will work for the Mossberg. If you want longer look into the TTI Benelli release or the Arredondo release. Drilling out the carrier latch on the 930 is the problem. They are made of spring steel which is really hard to drill. I broke 3 carbide bits trying to do it. SKyTac told me they had to heat treat them, drill and tap them, and then re heat treat them to bring it back to the original hardness. He also polishes the tip when he does it.

Just let him know which button you want to use and he will drill and tap whatever size you need for the button you choose.

Back