• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Extended charging handle/bolt handles

It's an old Barska. Illuminated 3-9x

Yes, I painted it silver metalflake rattlecan I bought from one of the car parts places. I think it was supposed to match the hubcaps or something or another on a '78 mercury LOL

John, one of the first addon/custom items I needed for my first 10/22 was a knurled take down screw. The one on the bottom of the stock. I looked all over for one of those and never found one. Might be something you could consider making for Ebay. Would probably make a few bucks. I ended up making my own but I sure would have bought one then.

Ebay has some for about $25, which I think is too much for a screw and the reason why I haven't bought one. I do like the concept though. I strongly dislike the allen wrench screw. Who keeps one of those with them at all times?

I did not do this one.

This is from a Custom built Remington 700 project my buddy ran across. I will post pictures of the whole gun later when I get some time.

20170210_095149.jpg

I don't have a stock Remington bolt for comparison but this looks pretty sweet.

I've never played with a Remington 700 but the bolt is a completely different design from any of my guns.

Back