• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

FBI Director - ISIS in MS

GunnyGene

Racist old man
BANNED
And in 48 other states and DC. Apparently Alaska is too cold for them. If there was ever a reason to carry despite local and State laws this has got to be it. For those of us with Retired military car plates or USMC decals in the rear window of our pickup or some soccer moms car, it's even more imperative that we have the means at hand to at least put up a fight.

If Obama had a brain, he'd dump the no-guns policy on bases, and issue a EO to suspend or cancel every anti-gun law, regulation, and ordinance nationwide for the duration, and tell every patriotic American to lock and load. But he won't.

As Americans stood horrified at the news of a Jordanian pilot burned alive by the terrorist group known as the Islamic State, one of the top law enforcement officers in the country talked about how Mississippians can fight those kind of extremist ideals within our own borders.

FBI Director James Comey, who was in the state for the second visit of his 10-year term, said there are open cases looking into individuals who may be related to ISIS/ISIL in every state in the Union except Alaska.
"Mississippi is a great state, but like all 50 states it has troubled souls that might look to find meaning in this sick, misguided way. The challenge that we face in law enforcement is that they may be getting exposed to that poison and that training in their basement," Comey said. "They're sitting there consuming and may emerge from the basement to kill people of any sort, which is the call of ISIL, just kill somebody."

So he stressed that the threat is very real, not just for military or law enforcement or the media, all of whom have been warned by the FBI that ISIS could be gunning for them, but for ordinary citizens as well.

.. We're drifting into a place where there are going to be large swaths of this country beyond the reach of the law."

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...isis-real-threat-mississippi-nation/22837049/

How the hell do we know they are here but we don't know who they are?

If we can't differentiate terrorists from any other Muslim that maybe we should just stop letting people in until which time we can weed them out.

Our government spends a lot of time rationalizing and sympathizing when the answers are obvious once you eliminate the PC aspect and acknowledge that keeping Americans safe may "offend" some people.

Obama is a bad joke.

While I have the utmost respect for the office he was elected to represent, I have none for the man in it.

I was browsing the internet early this morning before I got my day started and came across this jewel.

Say what you want, but this man is leading by example and action.

http://twitchy.com/2015/02/04/hard-...n-combat-gear-and-ready-to-fight-isis-photos/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ria-nation-s-king-visits-mourning-family.html

I know you can't compare a King to a President, but in respect to our laws, the President is the Commander and Chief of the Armed Services.

I think anyone who wishes to be President should have served as a member of the Armed services at one time in their lives. Plain and simple.

How the hell do we know they are here but we don't know who they are?

If we can't differentiate terrorists from any other Muslim that maybe we should just stop letting people in until which time we can weed them out.

Our government spends a lot of time rationalizing and sympathizing when the answers are obvious once you eliminate the PC aspect and acknowledge that keeping Americans safe may "offend" some people.

I knew there were VC in Vietnam, but didn't know who they were and there was no way to sort them out from the other people until somebody started shooting. Same thing, except it's here instead of 9000 miles away.

Obama is a bad joke.

While I have the utmost respect for the office he was elected to represent, I have none for the man in it.

I know you can't compare a King to a President, but in respect to our laws, the President is the Commander and Chief of the Armed Services.

I think anyone who wishes to be President should have served as a member of the Armed services at one time in their lives. Plain and simple.

^^^+110%^^^^

Truth. It needs to be a requirement. I think if you are going command an army you should know how it works. And not just a couple of months or a private. They need to have had commanding experience....

Obama is a bad joke.

+1 on these! I'd even settle for military training such as ROTC.

And I like the way the King or Jordan took care of the terrorist "trade barter" he had... "Off to the gallows with you--do not pass go--do not collect $200..."
:cool:

The Gitmo prisoners should have been shot before even detaining them. Anyone left there now is BAD people! :eek:

I also don't believe in "life in prison"--either rehab or send them straight to the guillotine! All the wackjob multi-murderers/terrorists would be history by now.

I posted the following on craigslist "Rants and Raves". :D

Attachments

• chopamatic2000.pdf
    283.1 KB · Views: 2
For those of us with Retired military car plates or USMC decals in the rear window of our pickup or some soccer moms car, it's even more imperative that we have the means at hand to at least put up a fight.

My plate has two messages for that scum. I bet they only see one.

Plates_zpsd6722245.jpg

At the very minimum all records and documents used in verifying their eligibility should be required to be public information. To be president there should be some undoctored public record of your existence prior to taking office.....just sayin.

"Mississippi is a great state, but like all 50 states it has troubled souls that might look to find meaning in this sick, misguided way. The challenge that we face in law enforcement is that they may be getting exposed to that poison and that training in their basement," Comey said. "They're sitting there consuming and may emerge from the basement to kill people of any sort, which is the call of ISIL, just kill somebody."

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...isis-real-threat-mississippi-nation/22837049/

There are idiots among us that, if for no other reason, will look to kill in the name of ISIS. A random shooting or stabbing and a mention of ISIS is front page news despite having no affiliation. It gives someone their 15 minutes of fame in what would ordinarily be a non newsworthy story. Can't predict those kind of actions.

There are idiots among us that, if for no other reason, will look to kill in the name of ISIS. A random shooting or stabbing and a mention of ISIS is front page news despite having no affiliation. It gives someone their 15 minutes of fame in what would ordinarily be a non newsworthy story. Can't predict those kind of actions.

That's true, and is a complication that we haven't figured out how to address. It also provides cover for the real terrorists, and a tactical distraction we don't need.

Agree 100%. If you have never commanded troops, much less even served, how can you honestly think you could lead a nation's military?

I like that because if anyone has seen how politics can get in the way of making shit happen it's someone who has been in the military
Command presence can be picked up in a lot of jobs, but dealing with politics can only come from a few places

Back