• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

fbi trying to save their butt

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
FBI director comey announced they were going to open a probe into newly released Clinton emails.

I suspect this is in part because they're worried that trump is going to be elected, exposing them for what they are, and in part that if Clinton wins, they can find no wrongdoing.

Again.

To me, this is typical Washington doublespeak.

Also loved how they announced it on Friday.

Again.

So they think the American public will miss the announcement and not be a major media event.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/28/fbi-probing-new-clinton-emails.html

Forget about rigged voting and indictment.
Soros says it won't matter, and claims say it's the electoral college that is is rigged.

from Bloomberg

Soros – a Democrat mega-donor – openly admitted that Trump will win the popular vote in a "landslide."
However, he said that none of that would matter, because a President Hillary Clinton is already a "done deal."

Natural News
founder and editor Mike Adams, says that Soros and Democrats have "bribed electoral college representatives" in a bid to "fix" the election outcome in favor of Clinton. In truth, that would be the only way it could be done, short of massive voter fraud through electronic balloting, as some reports have already claimed.

I read that earlier today.

I thought it was important enough to post twice.

If the electoral college has been bought off the malefactors must be arrested now, before they can meet.

Then the congress will be able to declare Trump winner based on land-slide voting.

The SCOTUS will be deadlocked and stifled, so moot.

Donald takes office.

Bill & Hillary flee to Belize to avoid arrest.

Hey...you don't think...? :D:D:D

Forget about rigged voting and indictment.
Soros says it won't matter, and claims say it's the electoral college that is is rigged.

from Bloomberg

Soros – a Democrat mega-donor – openly admitted that Trump will win the popular vote in a "landslide."
However, he said that none of that would matter, because a President Hillary Clinton is already a "done deal."

Natural News
founder and editor Mike Adams, says that Soros and Democrats have "bribed electoral college representatives" in a bid to "fix" the election outcome in favor of Clinton. In truth, that would be the only way it could be done, short of massive voter fraud through electronic balloting, as some reports have already claimed.

If that was the case... and the EC voted for HRC over Trump even in states he won the popular votes.... blood would run in the streets. We are literally at a tipping point socially and I don't believe the conservatives are going to sit back on this one and use non-violent protests anymore.

Logically.... if non-violent protests are labeling you as a domestic terrorist (ie bundy) but violent protests are labeling the other side as social justice warriors. Why would one continue to resort to non-violence means if the media is just going to label you evil regardless of your actions? Hell, if it got ugly I'd hate to be the media on scene...

Reaping and sowing will be occurring.

I really hope this is not the case. I have a family to defend and provide for. And my tolerance for bull is at an all time low.

I keep wondering if Independent voters care about the obvious and overwhelming corruption we know about Hillary. The Republicans will (for the most part) vote for Trump. The Democrats will (for the most part) vote for Hillary. I want to know what the Independent voters are thinking about corruption. Is it even a large consideration to them? Take care. Tom Worthington

I'm not certain that I agree with a lot of your observations Tom.

I know a lot of people who are pretty staunch democrats in my extended family. And all have said they're voting for trump this time.

I have heard a grand total of 2 people who have said they were going to be voting for hitlery. One is a complete weirdo, and the other one isn't much better.

All the Hillary fans at work have gone quiet.

I believe that 50% of the elligible voters in the USA never vote.

The big key IMHO will be how many of them finally decided to bite the bullet and vote. I don't think we'll have a low turnout for Trump.

. . . blood would run in the streets . . . I really hope this is not the case. I have a family to defend and provide for. And my tolerance for bull is at an all time low.

I do not forsee bloody revolution over this. I do see moderate social revolution though. Either way I'm gonna face it as appropriate.

With my helmet & crash gear on!
20161023_124259.jpg

With little more information than earlier, those same talking heads at cnn and msnbc, et. al, that were so pleased with the fbi announcing that they could find no evidence of wrongdoing back in july, now are wanting to put comeys head on a pike in the middle of the street.

Callan: Time for FBI director Comey to go

By Paul Callan
Updated 1:52 AM ET, Sat October 29, 2016

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/28/opinions/fbi-director-comey-should-resign-opinion-callan/index.html

-----------------------------------------------------

Then I started wondering why, and no, it's not because the fbi interrupted the regular news cycle.

As my Daddy always used to tell me, "son, follow the money".

So, I did and here is what I found.

https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.c...ss-who-investigated-emails/amp/?client=safari

Hillary Clinton helped raise more than a million dollars for the Democratic group that donated to the campaign of Jill McCabe, the wife of an FBI big who later oversaw the investigation into Clinton’s emails.
Clinton’s involvement with Common Good VA, the PAC that donated $467,000 to McCabe’s campaign, was first reported by the Daily Mail.
Common Good is a Virginia outfit run by Gov. Terry McAuliffe, a close friend and longtime aide to the Clintons.
Clinton’s appeared as the featured speaker at a June 26, 2015 Common Good event, which also helped raise funds for the Democratic Party of Virginia.
The state’s Democratic Party, which is heavily influenced by McAuliffe, the sitting governor, gave $207,788 to McCabe’s campaign as well.
Her husband, Andrew McCabe, ran the Washington field office of the FBI at the time the donation was moved from McAauliffe’s group to Jill McCabe’s campaign for state senate.
Andrew McCabe was later promoted to assistant director, the third highest position at the Bureau, and then deputy director, where he is now, the number two spot at the FBI.
----------------------------------
Further, image surfaces of huma visibly upset on the airplane just after the news was announced.

Cv5_eApWAAA1iXy.jpg

I'm not sure what to think about the FBI reopening the case. My first thought was that Comey was trying to save what little dignity he had left now that he thinks there is a good chance that Hillary might not win and he is hoping to avoid whatever a Trump presidency may try to do with him. Or it could all be for show and they result will be a shift to some other patsy in the Hillary Org. as Clinton skates out untouched once again.

The crap going on with Russia has me concerned, I don't put it past them to start WW3 just to maintain power.

If they truly have rigged it via the electoral votes and they give it to her despite a Trump landslide with the popular vote than the system has completely failed and we as a Republic are done and what we will become will not be pretty under Clinton rule.

This is huge! Everybody suspected that Clinton had people inside the FBI.

SHE is not on trial right now because the number 2 man at the FBI was in Hillary's pocket!

Yet the Democrats want us to believe it's a Republican plot at the eleventh hour? They want us to believe that Republicans at the FBI are interfering with the elections?

Of course lots of people will believe that. Lots of people bought pet rocks, Now some idiot has sold $45,000 of potatoes with messages written on the side.

Money doesn't mean a lot to Americans so it's easy to sell everything. They can even sell us the Wicked Witch of the West Wing.

Hillary must never be allowed to run.

She must be indicted on Tuesday, and vanish into a rehab hospital on Weds.

Back