• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Fear The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

Ofelia? The barbers daughter?

Arent those songs?

ooofeeeelia...I got up to wash my face When I come back to bed,
Someone's taken my place.
ooofeeeelia., you're breaking my heart...

&

just when I thought it couldn't get no hotter, I caught glimpse of the barber's daughter,
She was just gettin' home from Panama city, she was all tanned up and my kinda pretty..

I'm still really enjoying the show, in spite of any shortcomings. I see I definitely wasn't the only one to mention the scope relief to their significant other. :D Take care. Tom Worthington

Just noticed that the "anti-gunner" Travis is carrying the shotgun this episode!!! :D
And he looks like more and more like a wiener that just doesn't get it....

Ok...maybe I spoke to soon! Looks like Travis has a rage problem!!!;)

Last edited:
when does it come on again. Working and leaving now.... yes I know my life sucks

I'm recording it....the wife n I were watchin the bastard executioner. Now that is a good flick...

I'm recording it....the wife n I were watchin the bastard executioner. Now that is a good flick...

That's good to hear.

Figured it was since it's another brain child of Kurt Sutter. Haven't seen any of it yet, but I'll have to catch up...

True he's using it as a club and hasn't fired it yet, but he refused to touch it a few weeks ago. It's progress...
Maybe Travis is slowly getting in touch with his inner "Rick"?? Or is that just too much to ask for???

So next season they will be on a luxury yacht.
Dont know what I think about that.

So next season they will be on a luxury yacht.
Dont know what I think about that.

Yup, that is certainly a new take. Although I doubt zombies can swim, I could imagine pirates catapulting them on deck! :eek: That yacht is probably made of fiberglass and not bulletproof... :(

Back