• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Firearm Photo Gallery

Thanks 88, and keen eye!

It is indeed a 941 and is one of the original imports by KBI. It's a very underrated gun and I was happy to find a full sized all metal frame (although I would have preferred the frame-mounted safety version).

eca884e2.jpg

fa692004.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1911Auto said:
Thanks 88, and keen eye!

It is indeed a 941 and is one of the original imports by KBI. It's a very underrated gun and I was happy to find a full sized all metal frame (although I would have preferred the frame-mounted safety version).

eca884e2.jpg

fa692004.jpg

The Jericho 941 was the 3rd handgun I ever owned. :) I bought it in 1992 or '93 and I wish I still had it. I paid like $350 for the boxed set. It came with night sights, a barrel and guide rod for each caliber, 1 mag for each caliber. and a box of 50 IMI brand shells for each caliber in a big black plastic box. The .41AE was a good round that just could not keep pace with the .40S&W. I could never find .41AE ammo though, so it very rarely got shot.

^ Great price too, thanks for sharing. I would love to get my hands on a .41AE barrel too, just for the collector's value of it.

Someone say Desert Eagle?

Here's my MK VII chambered in .357mag...

I still need a Jericho in my life. Kahr started producing them again after the buy-out, but I'd like to get my hands on an older model. Great pistols!

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Someone say Desert Eagle?

Here's my MK VII chambered in .357mag...

I still need a Jericho in my life. Kahr started producing them again after the buy-out, but I'd like to get my hands on an older model. Great pistols!
sweet

I'll trade you straight up! Lol.

Nice DE, and to be honest, if I were to buy one I'd most likely get it in .44 or .357 as well.

.50AE is just too pricey!

Thank you Gentlemen,

Yeah I like the idea of the chest thumping .50AE rounds, but I don't like spending a dollar and a half every time I pull the trigger. The .357mag still packs a pretty good punch out of a semi-auto, but the weight of the pistol makes recoil a non-issue.

Thanks for the offer 1911Auto, but I think I'll hold on to this one... :D

Hey it was worth a shot; you never know if you don't ask! Lol.

I like the idea of having a semi-auto .357 to compliment my 6" S&W wheel gun. What other companies make one I wonder.

And speaking of Kahrs.

c07a95c6.jpg

Hi all here is my babies, ofcourse i cant compare an American owner because of the F%#$%^#$ing gun laws here in Greeece (only shotguns r legal for hunting).

100_3617a.jpg

from left to right

a 15~ years old italian superposed shotgun my first weapon
baical iz27
baical mp-153
my mossy
a 50~ years old belgian shotgun

100_3614a.jpg

and here their home

and my 2 spearguns (dont lol thr r guns too :D )

100_3611a.jpg

With love to all
Dimsot

Very nice collection of shotguns Sir.

Anyone here in the US would be proud to own an assortment like yours. Nice spear guns too and that hearth looks amazing. You do a fair bit of cooking out there?

I'm with LES, they are all beautiful firearms, the spear guns too!

Dang, cant let my wife see the hearth... I'll be building one!!!

Ty LES & Rossignol

I use it very often and the wood oven too (at the left)

if u build one and have enough room put a bench too

like the one in this photo

4.jpg

Back