• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Firearm Photo Gallery

Re: New Pic of Full Collection

honkey said:
98D6D045-195C-454B-B5BB-FD2B7F7D2E0A-17281-00001272290C768E.jpg

I know it's not much compared to some of you guys, but I've only been working on my collection since December.

Nice collection!

honkey said:

I know it's not much compared to some of you guys, but I've only been working on my collection since December.

The importance of your collection is not to best someone elses' collection or to be bested by someone elses' collection.

The importance is that your tools fulfill your needs.

John A. said:
honkey said:

The importance of your collection is not to best someone elses' collection or to be bested by someone elses' collection.

Good point... As for my needs, I carry my 9mm and the rest are mostly for fun. The 1911 is hidden loaded in my apartment, but I have my mossy 500 loaded with rubber slugs as my main home protection gun. I wanted all my rifles to be mostly for fun at the range, but I wanted them to be able to double as hog hunting guns (same for the mossy) and I got that .357 for possibly carrying, but mostly as a back up hunting gun. Assuming I ever go. The .22 is for target practice. I feel I have my needs well covered and most of my "wants" also. Although, I do still want a lever action .357.

honkey said:

That is amazing that you've put those together in such a short time! I like 'em all!

honkey said:
John A. said:
honkey said:

Good point... As for my needs, I carry my 9mm and the rest are mostly for fun. The 1911 is hidden loaded in my apartment, but I have my mossy 500 loaded with rubber slugs as my main home protection gun. I wanted all my rifles to be mostly for fun at the range, but I wanted them to be able to double as hog hunting guns (same for the mossy) and I got that .357 for possibly carrying, but mostly as a back up hunting gun. Assuming I ever go. The .22 is for target practice. I feel I have my needs well covered and most of my "wants" also. Although, I do still want a lever action .357.

My dad always said not try and keep up with Jone's because someone will always have more.

I have a lever .22 for plinking and would love one in 30-30, .357 or .44 magnum.

My collection is smaller too and all are picked for double duty, fun and home defense.

Enjoy it!

honkey said:

Good googely moogely honkey! You've been busy!!!

You've put together an outstanding collection Sir...

Re: My 835

ripjack13 said:
Blood_Trail said:
My 835

Here's mine. Rifles brl, turkey and field Brl. Slug brl is topped with a 1.5-4x30mm Bushnell From Dusk Till Dawn scope.

Sweet! I love it....now ya just gotta camo that scope up.... ;)

this is my set up...

jVv9Jl.jpg

SiiAYl.jpg

MikeD said:
Blood_Trail said:
My 835

Here's mine. Rifles brl, turkey and field Brl. Slug brl is topped with a 1.5-4x30mm Bushnell From Dusk Till Dawn scope.

Very nice. I'm liking the matched set.

Here's mine. It was a project gun that was in pretty bad shape when I started.

835_complete_006.jpg

Great lookin boomsticks fellas...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:

Thanx man...when are you gona get one? I think that would be a great compliment to your already huge collection.
;)

ripjack13 said:
LAZY EYED SNIPER said:

Thanx man...when are you gona get one? I think that would be a great compliment to your already huge collection.
;)

Huge? Nah.

Besides, I'm back to square one since my firearms were lost in that tragic boating accident.

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Huge? Nah.

Besides, I'm back to square one since my firearms were lost in that tragic boating accident.
You too! Lost all mine this evening while scouting for teal. Never saw that sandbar. Dangit... :eek:

Blood_Trail said:
LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Huge? Nah.

You too! Lost all mine this evening while scouting for teal. Never saw that sandbar. Dangit... :eek:

Sorry to hear that!

It's good to know that I'm not alone in my misfortune... :D

New Pic of Full Collection

honkey said:

Nice!

Sent from my Ruger LC9 using Tapatalk

honkey said:

Honkey your got a great collection there in a short amount of time. Looks like you've definitely got all the bases covered.

Titosoto said:

ROFL :lol: I think I have to update my phones signiture line.

MikeD said:
honkey said:

Honkey your got a great collection there in a short amount of time. Looks like you've definitely got all the bases covered.

Titosoto said:

ROFL :lol: I think I have to update my phones signiture line.

OMG..me too.

Honkey. that is a great start. and especially since December...

honkey said:
I have my mossy 500 loaded with rubber slugs as my main home protection gun.
nitesite said:
Isn't such rubber slug ammunition completely illegal for American citizens to posess???????? Where do you even come across such stuff? :cool: Cheese, that is so waaay out there! Geneva Convention!!! Geneva Convention!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, wait. Lightfield advertises right here on this forum their "safer option for homeowners" Less Lethal line of ammunition. WAY TO GO LIGHTFIELD!!!!!!!!!! Good stuff.

honkey said:
Although, I do still want a lever action .357.

Doesn't everyone? One of the coolest rifles anybody can own.

Hey, I just passed 1,000 posts.....

Wish even a few of them could have been worth a damn. ;)

This place ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nitesite said:
Hey, I just passed 1,000 posts.....

Wish even a few of them could have been worth a damn. ;)

This place ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

None of us would be half as badass as we are today if it weren't for you!!! :lol:

Maverick 88 tactical build...nuttin special

Maverick 88 tactical build...nuttin special

ATI pistol grip and ATI heat shield with ghost ring sights.

e50180fa.jpg

Re: Maverick 88 tactical build...nuttin special

GLN305 said:
ATI pistol grip and ATI heat shield with ghost ring sights.

e50180fa.jpg

I sure like that heat shield! let us know how it holds up after firing a few hundred rounds!

Back