• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Firearm Photo Gallery

Re: Pics of some work guns I use

Without a doubt...hardball !

The order clockwise is...

Auto Ordnance GI
Bersa Thunder45
S&W M645 ( Smith's very first... 1985 )
Colt Gold Cup National Match
Para Ordnance P12-45 (middle)
and of course...Glock 30sf

But...I almost forgot my pride & joy...

Thompson 1927a1

TOMMYGUN-1.jpg

Oh, and Shooter13....

I have the 10mmAuto brother to your G30: the G29. ;)

I still toy with the idea of getting a 10MM...the G29 would probably be the one

SHOOTER13 said:
Without a doubt...hardball !

But...I almost forgot my pride & joy...

Thompson 1927a1

TOMMYGUN-1.jpg

OMFG CUTTS Compensator, stick mag.... everything that I like in a Thompson!

Yea...I get that alot... ;)

=================================================

TOMMYGUN1927a1small-1.jpg

50 round drum

=================================================

1927A1RECEIVER-1.jpg

30 round stick

==================================================

nitesite said:
oli700 said:
Sweetness, Love the 1911....got to go OD Green on the grips if you get your Christmas present. I can’t find the golf ball grips....I like the VZ Alien in green.

Oli, I meant to say VZ Recon. Maybe the dirty olive should be the direction I should lean.

http://vzgrips.com/gun-grips/1911-pisto ... -olive-g10

Love 'em. ......Although doing the dirty olive sounds like something you might take someone to jail for.

nitesite, sounds like we have a lot in common. I don't like the term tactical either. Way overused.

I also like D&H teflon mags and magpul followers. I have a bunch of 30 rounders set up like that.

And shooter, I used to have an old Thompson A1 too. I really miss that gun. Mine had all walnut furniture though, and was an open bolt :twisted:

John A. said:
And shooter, I used to have an old Thompson A1 too. I really miss that gun. Mine had all walnut furniture though, and was an open bolt :twisted:

What happened to that John !?

John A. said:
nitesite, sounds like we have a lot in common. I don't like the term tactical either. Way overused.

Saw some Husqvarna weedeater line in Lowes and it has Titanium in it. They should label it as "Tactical". :p

John A. said:
I also like D&H teflon mags and magpul followers. I have a bunch of 30 rounders set up like that.

Very nice. I have less than ten "Thirties" but would always like more especially if the Zombies attack. Still like the "Twenties" a lot more.

John A. said:

An OLD one????? Suh-weeeet!!!!!!

Along the lines of 18 years ago, I was expecting my first son.

And minimum wage wage a whopping $3.75 an hour.

So, I sold it for $350 so I could buy newborn clothes, diaper, a crib and a car seat.

SHOOTER13 said:

Dear God.

That G30 is not only loaded, it is cocked as well!

Don't you realize that is DANGEROUS?????????? I am scared just looking at it.

That's why I ditched my issue G22 for a cocked and locked 1911. Glocks are just so sinister.... :mrgreen:

nitesite said:
SHOOTER13 said:
Dear God.

That G30 is not only loaded, it is cocked as well!

Don't you realize that is DANGEROUS?????????? I am scared just looking at it.

That's why I ditched my issue G22 for a cocked and locked 1911. Glocks are just so sinister.... :mrgreen:

==============================================

Yea...good eye !...took it off my hip, took the pic, put it back on my hip. Booger hook never entered the trigger guard...

Carry my 1911's condition 1 too ! ... it's a rock if there's nothing in the chamber !! :D

==============================================

Sneaky...nice Glocks...yours ?! :lol:

===============================================

NiteSite, thats a heck of a load out!

I have the Pach grips on my 1911 similar as what Shooter has pictured on I think the second one down on the left.

Explain to me though the difference in the magazines, like the hardball and other wise please!

Rossignol said:
I have the Pach grips on my 1911 similar as what Shooter has pictured on I think the second one down on the left.

I have the full Pachy wraparounds on my 1991 with matching Pachy arched mainspring housing. This was necessary because it came with hideous black plastic slabs as a way to cut the cost of the gun (about $400 new in 1991). I don't think I fired more than 50 rounds with the OEM grips before the Pachys went on and I haven't looked back at all. :)

Pics of my Arsenal

Been on here for a while, but finally getting around to posting some pictures of all my guns.

Home defense (changed the mossy's barrel soon after this pic, shown below)
Camera_2011-09-07_00-48-29_640.jpg

Winchester Model 94 30-30 (excellent condition)
The guy I bought it from had it for 15 years, and put a half a box of shells through it.
100MEDIA_IMAG0039.jpg

Weatherby Vanguard .308 w/ Nikon Monarch scope
Hasn't even got to draw blood yet. But it's god awful accurate. 1/2" group at 100 yds.
100MEDIA_IMAG0040.jpg

NEF .410 18" barrel and custom cut pistol grip (all done by me and dad)
The snake gun
100MEDIA_IMAG0041.jpg

Benelli Nova 12ga (Bird Gun)
100MEDIA_IMAG0042.jpg

Bond Arms Snake Slayer .45/.410
The new, easier to carry snake gun, also my drawer beside the bed, bump in the night gun.
100MEDIA_IMAG0043.jpg

Mossberg 930 w/ 20" barrel done by me
My fun gun, and next to my bed bump in the night gun
100MEDIA_IMAG0034.jpg

That's my collection. But this isn't even half the guns that my dad and I own. These are just the best of the best, and I take pride in them. I love my guns!

Re: Pics of my Arsenal

Very nice. I love that derringer.

Back