• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Firearm Photo Gallery

Re: Pics of my Arsenal

Great! We cut grooves in the pistol grip and the forend for your fingers to fit perfectly and its really comfortable. I shoot it with one hand most of the time. No recoil at all. The length and weight of the barrel balances it well and keeps it down. The full choke barrel allows you to reach a little if you need to as well. Its all you could ask for in a snake charmer.

I loved seeing all your pics! Glad to see that you have the shells oriented correctly on the Mossberg sidesaddle. ;)

I particularly liked the Weatherby .308 and the Winchester 94. With those two rifles you have some truly decent firepower. Wouldn't change a thing. That lever gun is capable of longer accuracy that you might imagine! Put an aperture sight on it and you're Quigley.

Yeah, it seems like every picture I see with them in that way the guy is getting his head chewed off. It like people dont understand that that is how they are suppose to be.

And as for the .308 and 30-30, I love them both. The .308 is deadly accurate, probably the most accurate rifle I have ever shot in my life. I'm waiting for the day to get to put something down with it.
And the Winchester 94 is amazing as well. It was my dream gun and I had to have it. I have killed some hogs and my longest shot was a coyote at about 125 yds. I have thought about the Quigley sights, but I take more pride in mastering the open sights and making long range sights with them.

Really good lookin guns BigRed!

I like the New England Firearms and Winchester alot! I saw a NEF .45 LC not too long ago that looked much like this but the forend furniture ran to the barrel. Wish I had bought that one!!!

I like them all but those two really stand out!

A fine lookin' collection Big Red '97 !!

As far as the '94...I've taken more Pennsylvania whitetail with my Winchester .30WCF than any of my other hunting rifles.

circa 1977...top eject

WINCHESTER1894small-1-1.jpg

Re: Pics of some work guns I use

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum officerdave !!

When you find the time, please stop by the New Members Welcome area and introduce yourself to our community !!

Hey there OfficerDave!! Good to have you here on MO!!!

I agree, some of the tactical stuff is rediculous. I like some of it, but it has to have a practical application, if its a hinderance I dont want it.

That said, I otherwise dont care what folks do with their own firearms as theyre the only ones feeding that goat. They can dress it for prom however they want! ;)

officerdave....... wish I had thought of that name. ;)

Welcome on board!

Re: ripjack13's collection

Rossignol said:
Ahhh, I see... so you have refinished your 92F?

I'm still in the process....

Sorry Brad...I got sidetracked lately. it's on my to do list....

ripjack13 said:
Sorry Brad...I got sidetracked lately. it's on my to do list....

Its cool and I totally understand! Thats how things go here ALLLLLLLL the time!

New toy

Alright, so when I picked up the trap gun this week I had this 870 that I checked out stuck in my head. I know it's not a mossberg but I figured I'd share anyway......I have problems.

The whole gang

002cb474.jpg

e66e733e.jpg

3305fb84.jpg

4743b7ab.jpg

08db5caf.jpg

Re: New toy

Nothin wrong with that!!! Heck I can admire a good lookin gun! ;)

Back