• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

First line of defense, Tactical Dog Thread!

Here's Trinka. Her dad was a German Shepherd and her mom was a Black Lab. She weighs about 70 pounds. She's a sweetheart with my kids (she puts up with a lot - LOL), and she's a good watchdog to boot.

225-1.jpg

094.jpg

Nice! Great pic! I have a riend working with Catahulas out in UT. They bred them with American Bulldogs and ranchers and hunters use them to both do some herding and also to combat predators. Some folks he works with hunt mountain lion with them.

I can see why they use Catahulas. My Catahula kills snakes, rabbits, opossums, raccoons, birds and any other type of vermin that gets near the house. She is great with people and other dogs she just doesn't like varmits near the house, but there is nothing she loves better than a frisbee. My Border Collie spends his spare time herding the cat.

Hers my F.L.O.D. Meet Gibson. Hes a 4 year old pit we adopted last year. Absolutely the least aggressive dog i have ever met but hes pretty good at letting us know whats up in the property, especially if the neighbors 2 houses down have their dog out haha. I've never shot around him, and prolly (hopefully?) never have to because hes terrified of thunder so I think a gunshot will make him head for the nearest blanket to hide under lol

Attachments

• The Dog.jpg
    The Dog.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 403
Here's my EBR ... Evil Black Retriever ... Diesel. We just picked him up from a breeder in western Nebraska last weekend. He's just shy of four months old and learning quickly. When he's not too distracted, he recognizes his name. He's quickly picked up on the "go potty" and "go poop" commands (we're crate training him) and easily took to the "retrieve" and "release" commands on his first day with us.

IMG_6199.jpg

IMG_6196.jpg

Keeping an eye out ...

IMG_6197.jpg

Good lookin pup Toby! Will you be hunting with him? Upland or waterfoul?

The other K-9's in the pack are almost as brutal...

The 'STEALTH' approach, as he lulls you into believing he is asleep.
IMG_2334.jpg

And in FULL ALert mode
027.jpg

IF he doesn't get you, his buddy will. This is the last thing you will see, before you get SLIMED or worse...HUMPED to death.
IMG_2175.jpg

Back