• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

First line of defense, Tactical Dog Thread!

My first dog was a Queensland Heeler & I came home from work one day in 1988 to find her gone. My wife had given her away. Just like that. No mention over breakfast like, " Oh honey, I think I will sell your dog today."

Thank God she didn't sell the children!

BTW, She's been my ex-wife since 1989.
Dang that would suck!! I couldnt imagine what i would do if that happened to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

It was just one in a long line of offenses that made her my ex-wife after 12 years of marriage.

My new wife* owns guns, and loves dogs, and the first thing I do when I log on here is show her the dog pics.

Then pics of my next gun.... :rolleyes:

(* On October 10th she will have been my new wife for 27 years. Our marriage does not seem to get old.)

My first dog was a Queensland Heeler & I came home from work one day in 1988 to find her gone. My wife had given her away. Just like that. No mention over breakfast like, " Oh honey, I think I will sell your dog today."

I would blow a gasket, then get my shovel.

WTF!! I have no idea what I would have done...but I do know it would have not been good...

I believe Leo would chew that plank right in half if you wanted him to.

Our Ricky dog is slowing down too. He's getting arthritis in his hips and he is limping from that a little bit from time to time. Plus he's had knee surgery. I think he's almost 12 years old now.

If it doesn't do that it's probably not a dog.
Yea, but I get worried that I'll end up on some sexual harassment list because of him:). It is really embarrassing in honest.

The best reply I've heard (besides the squealing) is "you are worse than my boyfriend!"

One of my indoor Rottweilers, he weighs in at 130, his mother is only 85. They hit the front door in a hurry when someone is snooping around.
130 lb Rotty. He could take on anyone. What is his disposition like? From the Rottweilers I know, it's either knock you down and lick you to death or knock you down and just kill you to death.

Back