• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

First lower build

I do like my slow fire, shoot for accuracy. Snipers creed, one shot one kill.

I prefer spray and pray...
machine-gun.gif

I've been on that kick for a while now too.

Been less concerned with put'n shots through the same hole and have been instead working on making first shot hits with quick follow-up shots. I've left the precision rigs in the safe for a while and have been shooting a lot of open sights...

Been less concerned with put'n shots through the same hole and have been instead working on making first shot hits with quick follow-up shots. I've left the precision rigs in the safe for a while and have been shooting a lot of open sights...
I have been getting on the bipod , get a couple of witness holes in the bull then let them fly just as soon as the bipod resets.....I can get about 3 moa real fast........slow fire is for bolt guns

we got these barrels MADE for sustained accurate fire......well I don't want my ammo to sustain it too much but I have got three mags through and kept 84 rounds in a 3 inch group and about 6 a couple inches from that, me not the barrel

Put 10 rounds through it sunday. The rifle length buffer and spring work just fine with my reloads. I honestly dont know what the stock, buffer and spring came off of originally, they were gimme's from a buddy. Trigger is terrible. Decently smooth from the polish but ridiculously heavy. Ordered an Ergo grip, and the JP enhanced reliability springs last night. Ill do a little more polish work on the trigger when i put the new springs in.

sweet, if I were a betting man I would say that stock came off a rifle length AR 15....possibly a rifle length M 16....always around if you need more help IDing parts

Well it does have a compartment in the stock, rectangular opening door in the butt plate. trapdoor is plastic, with a steel latch, no manufacture ID that i can see externally, inside of the compartment is a pale yellow/tan and triangle ish shaped, as it follows the taper of the stock upwards from the bottom.

I've been doing this too.

Although isn't really new territory, just been a while.

I really enjoyed my BUIS time I had with the pistol, considered just leaving it. But got that EoTech , remembered why irons stay folded up most the time.....

Oli, have you tried the CAA Command Arms flip sights? I really like their front as far as irons go.

I've been using the CAA front and magpul rear combination on a few of my guns now. One being the M10, though I still use the Eotech on it in conjunction with the front sight.

I haven't......cant say I've even seen them in person

so your a true co-whitnesser ...cant stand it personally, one or the other for me

I typically don't use the rear, although I do like my front sight up all the time, and it helps me keep the gun lined up better even with the Eo. Especially when it's rocking and rolling.

Back