• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Fixed blade, just to have

dieselmudder

.30-06
Elite Member
"Philanthropist"
Highly recommend this guy, it's a low end Mora. I got it in a "man can" a few years ago. I always keep it handy, and it's a go to grab for odds and ends, mostly yard work. Separating bulbs, light tree pruning, I've cut fiberglass insulation, and drywall with it, it would be great to throw in a go bag, or truck kit. For just in case.

91b5486f0aafcee721e238f4f74d3383.jpg
871bedb68c9c88d44644c89289368346.jpg

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Funny you should mention the Morakniv. There is one here at the house which was bought at the LGS a few years ago, for less than $20. It's been admired occasionally but has never cut a single thing. It probably is time to break it in. Nice steel and Scandi grind. A tremendous bargain!

Last edited:
The wife and I stopped in to Orscheln farm and home (like a tractor supply, only better) to pick her sister up after work Saturday evening. I've been in there a few times, but I'm not a regular. As we walked in we made small talk with the couple employees about to get off for the day. I look up and to my surprise on an endcap they had 2 packs of Mora Companions, for 24 dollars and change. I was legitimately surprised because that's the first I've ever seen Mora knives in-store. So I couldnt resist, I bought a set. Even comes with a little flat blade type diamond sharpener. I'm actually going to keep the blue one in the house as a kitchen knife. Its every bit as good as the run-of-the-mill stainless knife set we already have. With a better handle. In reality, probably better as the steel is Swedish, not Chinese, or mass produced Japanese.
dcf5d5c685a16c631686f2aed78def17.jpg
ee4c78395a6f47e9c86b0e02b05bf776.jpg
0a5b11daca65a29b1f6798c19de7a865.jpg

Well on my others, its to lock into a key on the front of another sheath. These sheaths dont have a key on the front, so honestly, I dont know on this one.

Back