• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Flag Day Today

Djcala

.30-06
Supporter
Recieved in email today courtesy Wounded Warrior Project.

Today is Flag Day—a day to celebrate the anniversary of the official adoption of the U.S. flag on June 14, 1777. This year marks the 240th anniversary, and I wanted to take a moment to remember what this holiday is really about.
At Wounded Warrior Project®(WWP), we hold Flag Day close to our hearts. Our injured warriors fought protecting our great nation, and all that the Star-Spangled Banner represents.
People across the country honor this day in many different ways. The most common is to fly the American flag proudly at home and on all government buildings.

Thank You for your service to our great country DJ !!
Thank you sir totally unnecessary but appreciated. My service was a privilege Im thankful for everyday. Id take the good the bad and do it over again 3x. I say thank you to all who serve in armed forces first responders LEOs AND the hard working tax payers who enable us to serve our country.

I made the pledge today to a little guy (US flag) sticking out of the vent in my car. Think I saved it from the top of a cupcake... :D

Back