• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Flea market find

I understand now after reading the article you linked John. They were kind of franken rifles. But it's a pretty unique adaptation.

You should definetly not waste time with that upper. In fact il do you a solid and take it off your hands . Those carry handles aint super collectors or anything just not around as much as once were. Now a good ole a1 upper that you used to could not give away thats special on my book these days.
FWIW. I got an email from JSE surplus today. Stripped A2 uppers, 85.00. Assembled A2 uppers, 130. Teardrop FWA available. 3 prong flashhiders. Also Triangle CARBINE length handguards. 25.00 a set. Also an assortment of pinned front sight post barrel assemblies, and A2 buttstock kits.

FWIW. I got an email from JSE surplus today. Stripped A2 uppers, 85.00. Assembled A2 uppers, 130. Teardrop FWA available. 3 prong flashhiders. Also Triangle CARBINE length handguards. 25.00 a set. Also an assortment of pinned front sight post barrel assemblies, and A2 buttstock kits.
Thanks for heads up ! Time for a little shopping

No problem. I got real excited when I saw the handguards. Took me a minute to realise they were carbine length. I may get a teardrop FWA. I think I'm going with round handguards on my A2 imposter though. I got a 1-7, 20 inch barrel from JSE just a couple weeks ago. It's where I've gotten all my barrels actually.

Dang cant find the a2 uppers at all sold already ?

Back