• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Florence.... and any of her type that follow...

Daryll

.270 WIN
I hope all you from the Carolinas and Virginia are prepping for Florence's arrival... keep your heads down and stay safe....

Personally I'm hoping shes all hype and will die out quickly... I'm supposed to be flying into Dulles on Tuesday and heading into WV for the NRA WSC later in the week, so i'm hoping the airline, or the NRA, don't pull the plug because of her..

Thank you for those thoughts. The low pressure remnant of the storm is forecast to arrive in my area late Sunday eve w/ winds only about 30mph and some accompanying rain.

I'm hoping you pick up some big stacks of US$ from the NRA. Did you get last year's tax question figured out? Make sure you drop us an after-action report.

Hey Scoop... as an Amateur i won't be getting any cash, only prizes... the top Pros have a chance to win the $25,000 1st prize, but by the time I get to the table there will only be ear muffs and cleaning kits left.. :D

But yes, we have to pay 30% tax of the value of the prize... so not so much a prize, more like buying something at 70% discount.. !!

John Chambers, the Brit who won Amateur class last year has to compete as a Pro this year... but he was 12th overall last year, so even as a Pro he could get on the podium if everything goes well for him....

Well, forward my best wishes to John.
And to you... may you get Hi Am. If you get bumped to Pro next year I'll make an effort to attend. [Should have done it this year. Drat.]

Back