• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Forgot to say howdy

jokester945

Copper BB
Just discovered the app Tapatalk, joined the 1911 forum, started looking around and found this home for Mossberg peeps.

I shoot primarily 1911, but have the obligatory Glock and a few others. For some reason shotguns appeal to me where rifles by and large don’t. Might have something to do with living in CA.

Anyhoo gun wise I’m interested in 3 things: 9 em n em, fat 45, and 12 gauge 00. Although I’m in the market for a .22 (yeah I don’t know why either).
efc23d24ea3ff6f23ba52d0cf1e85c30.jpg

Hey, jokester, you gotsta have a .22 for sure.

Welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN.
license_20121027180427_80337.jpg

10/22 Magpul Backpacker, and if the hearing protection act passes Ruger integrated Suppressor barrel...it’s the perfect setup (hammer drop is louder than the .22 itself).

Thanks for the welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi jokester945.

Welcome.

You have some great guns. Hope you get a .22LR when you find the right one. I have several, but my most recent is a Ruger American Rimfire bolt gun with the fantastic trigger. It's been a really good rifle. I can shoot it without any ear pro.

Welcome from MI!!

:cheers:
Howdy, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere...

:welcome:

Back