• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

FOUND SOMETHING AWESOME.

morning to all, yesterday morning I went to my doctor appointment downtown. on the way back home a block from my home there was a guy having a yard sale. I stopped at the yard sale, look around and had noticed on a table was 4 guns for sale. two shotguns and two 22lr rifles. these guns were the old type, butt in good shape. the two 22lr rifles were a Winchester semi auto and the other one was a marlin limited edition rifle.
on the butt stock is a trail rider token on it.
marlin limited edition trail rider model 6080, 18 plus 1 shot, made in 1980, squirrel on the grips/ walnut stock.
otasco rifles- Oklahoma tool and supply company.
stock is slightly thicker than modern marlin 60's. front sight fading some, gold tone trigger.
specials exclusively sold at big brand sporting stores.
the guy wanted at first $110.00, butt he came down to $100.00, I gave him $10.00 to hold the rifle and went to my bank to get $90.00 to give to him. great shape except for the frontsight.

in 1983 they had a 6083 wagon train limited edition. in 1985 6085, a roundup edition..
here is some pics.. i'm a very happy camper...

m1.jpg

m2.jpg

m3.jpg

m4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back