• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Frog Lube

Gotcha.

I can't speak to the kit since all I've ever used is the paste. I just use a heat gun and an old toothbrush for the application...

I don't have a heat gun. I figure leaving the gun in mind to frog lube, in the car with the Florida sun and it should be plenty hot.

It's all I ever use on my entire fleet of weapons, love the way it makes clean up so much easier, carbon and grime just wipe right off. Since it's biodegradable, there's no need for using nitrile gloves. In fact if I'm need of a breath mint while gun cleaning, I'll just take a dip with a Q-tip and take a little lick o_O..........j/k

Swear by it, i used to be a Mpro7 guy, it was all i ever used, now straight up froglube. Easier to clean, stays lubricated longer, i honestly don't worry about if i oiled my gun or not

I am a mpro 7 guy....bought the frog lube kit & tried it on my HK P30 but im not a fan of it ..... Maybe i didnt give it enough of a chance, when it was dirty it was thick & sludgy and a pain in the ass to wipe away & i wasnt sure if you need to reheat the weapon every time to reapply, I prefer a quick brush wipe etc & a good old re oil .......

I have been running the new MPro synthetic grease on my triggers, pistol slides and a couple months ago I put it on one of my bolt carrier groups and it works real nice.
I swiched it out on the triggers for a thick moly but for the skids it killer and it seems to be working excellent for the BCG

Yeah Oli ...I did try to see what the hype was about and it may be a good product but Mpro 7 has been lights out for me so ill stick with what I know....

Froglube works great for keeping finger prints and water stains off your shiny bits in the kitchen and bathroom. Wipe a tiny bit on, let it sit, wipe off Danielson.

Also great on your phone and tablet screens;)

Last edited:
Back