• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Getting a lot of errors the last few days.

No issues for me. I had been having some Tapatalk problems but the last update seems to have cleared that up.

Using Tapatalk I bypass the typical UI which could be where the issues are.

Big brother has been watching our internet useage more at work so I have been using the phone a lot more lately.

I've worked at solving problems like this before. The more info the better. So, since this is a troubleshooting thread, it may be of some help if we say what OS and browser we are using when the errors appear.

I was using Win 10 with Chrome all the times I had these internal errors and 404s.
Right now I'm on Win 10 with Edge [but I've had no errors on this session].

I have WinXP, Vista, Win 7, 8, & 10 all going, plus the new Android phone.

I generally Use Chrome, but also IE and Edge. (Firefox on a couple too.)

Lots of the errors are on the 'Droid phone (Galaxy 6s) but I haven't paid that much attention to the frequency of errors on the other computers.

Last edited:
I have a droid turbo and I'm using boat browser.
My pc is windows 7 ultimate and both chrome and firefox....errors on all of em.

I don't know xenforo, so I won't attempt a diagnosis.

Mostly I log in with IPhone and browser (Safari). Not using Tapatalk.

Error msgs are same as above.

I don't use tapatalk either & my phone will run either mobile or desktop versions where both exist.

Anyhow I'm on the Win7 Pro machine & Chrome today.

Editing seems OK

OK, I'm not getting any errors now. The difference? I'm on comcast fiber at the office and I have AT&T copper DSL at home.
The office speed is about 6x as fast.

This AM at home I did get errors.

So maybe it's related to connection speed.

Nah....Dan said it was our servers. They're working on it right now....

The traffic keeps going up and bogging down servers. We upgraded but still fighting the issue. I am hoping that we are finally over it.

I see we only have 8 guys online now, and it is running smooth.

Getting errors about every other mouse click. Lost count of them in the last 10 mins. Same 500 Internal Error each time.

I did that too....and cleared my cashe on my phone. Then force stopped the browser....still get em.

I am on windows 7, and its is just fine for me, but they keep trying to force me to windows 10.
They even made two attempts to load it any way. I had to cut the power off to stop it.
Then they went back to windows 7.

This site seems very slow to load on to my cell ph. Compared to other sites. ?

I don't know what signal strength is normally like where you are, but I too use my phone, and at times data loads very slowly for me too. Even on wifi it can be very slow. Painfully slow sometimes.

I am having no issues on my desktop and I usually pop in every few hours.

Granted that I realize that you said that it's slow on your phone, but would seem to be on your end in this case.

Is anyone else noticing the site being slow?

Back