• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Glock

Olympic Arms makes a great barrel. That's one of the area's where they REALLY shine.

if they were cool they would do one in 10mm, 6.7" for the 20 and a 4.7" for the 29......they got the reamer , they believed in the 10 enough to do an AR upper

Well after sorting out some FFL problems I finally picked up my new Glock :)

Once I get home, finish some paracord stuff I got going on and my front deck resurfaced I'm going to get some better photos. This was real quick on my way from the shop to work lol

I ordered a Grey Ghost Gear "Son of Paladin" EDC/Micro Battle Belt with a Trex Arms Kydex Nomad holster. It's an Appendix or 3-5 o'clock IWB

Next on my list for EDC is a Gerber Ghostrike or Strongarm and Maglite carry LED. Wrangler Riggs ripstop Ranger Pants are on the list too :)

Just want y'all to know fella's, I have the greatest wife ever!! The Mrs. knew I'd been considering getting a G43, but they never seem to be in anywhere. So for my birthday, low and behold, one showed up!!

Glock 43.png

You can't do much better that Critical Defense / Critical Duty for SD carry ammo...

Next question...when are you putting in the BATFE forms for the can...!?

Yup, a great gal indeed!! Gotta laugh sometimes when I reflect back on the liberal arts, leftist indoctrinated university gal I met years ago. "Wow, that guns loaded!", "You know, statistically you're more likely to be hurt with your own gun than stop an intruder." "There's just no need for military style weaponry in civilian hands." From anti gun to buying guns!!!

Nice looking pistol buddy.

Glad you finally have it.

Range report? (You know that's as mandantory as pictures, right?)

Next question...when are you putting in the BATFE forms for the can...!?
After I buy some heating oil and pay off a little bit of the credit card lol... I think a Vortex micro dot or 1-6x is in order as well.. micro dot would be for the Glock. I REALLY like it and the shop I picked this up at is a Vortex dealer as well as Silencer Co. AND Gemtech :D
Range Report?
Perhaps next week, I'm back on call at work, they laid 60 guys off and my seniority fell off a cliff haha lost my regular days off so I have to reschedule life :p

Back