• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Glock

I so been wanting a 10mm after my 9 got stolen...but my Sigma is on the way to S&W so I'll use it.

^ Haha!

I just noticed the new quote in your sig line. It's one of my favorites as well. I love it!

lol, I wish I lived closer to him.....I might at least beable to shoot a 10mm and have another reloading buddy....I mean I wish he lived closer to me then he could roll those bastards that stole my gun !

tcecil88, that is one seriously nice G21 package. Now I want one even more worster than ever.
Thanks nitesite,
I figure if I was going to get another Glock it would be my favorite version. I do however, tend to go overboard when accessorizing. That is the fun of owning a firearm for me, though. I have a few more mods I want to do, so I am not done yet! :D
I bought this G21 for the reason you stated above. They are damn close to indestructable. This pistol will cover alot of miles in the woods with me over the next several years and I wanted one that would work no matter how dirty it got. Southern Indiana's public land has become a place for meth heads to build their labs and the risk of stumbling onto one is higher than ever. Indiana did however, make it legal for persons with a CCW to carry a handgun during archery Deer season just for this reason. Now if we could only make DNR see that the .45acp will take a deer just fine and the pistol could do double duty! :)

Thanks. It looks pretty cool and does not cost much more than another magazine. I will check into one.

Just picked up a Glock 22 in .40 today I have to wait 7 days to bring her home. In Maryland you have a 7 day waiting period on any regulated handgun and rifle. I was going to get the Smith & Wesson AR15 sport also but state law says only one regulated gun per 30 days and had to put it on layaway. Pics to follow

oli700 said:
any one have a 20 ? The 10mm looks like a mean round

Nah, just the 29. Great gun, and a very versatile size; it's "big enough" yet "small enough" if you know what I mean. The curvature and width of the gripframe just soaks up recoil to the point that I can't believe it's a 10mm going off. It has a very mild recoil impulse. I do, however, have Pearce +0 baseplates on all my magazines just to give my pinkie finger a place to hold on.

Continuing on with my over-accessorizing of my Gen 2 Glock 21, I have at home waiting to be installed a 'I Love My Glock' brand titanium depressor plunger, a Scherer guide rod stiffener, a Magloc extended mag release, a Lone Wolf extended slide lock lever, and 2 Pearce Grip Enhancer magazine base plates for my EDC mags.
I think I have issues, :ugeek: , but Glocks are so easy to work on and the parts are cheap for the most part.

Wow!

My G21 was dead nuts on outta the box. Haven't changed a thing and it's one of my most consistent shooting pistols. Were you having issues with yours or do you just like tweaking?

I just like to tinker. I will take parts on and off trying to come up with the "perfect" setup. I have always been that way. Like I said, I think I have issues.

6918494655_71f1754830_z.jpg
6918494661_49911fe35f_z.jpg
Just picked her up this morning, Glock 22 3rd gen .40. The first thing will be new 15rnd mags, I got two 10 rnd mags with it. A good set of night sights and a 3.5lb connector, and a Streamlight TLR-1 weapon light and that should hold me for a while.

Gongrats on the new G22!

I love my Gen 3 Glocks. Nothing wrong with the new Gen 4 models, I just prefer the aesthetics of the Gen 3. Let us know how she shoots...

Back