• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

good deal Yugo brass 7.62X39

bsipes30

.270 WIN
If anyone is intrested i found what seems like a good deal on ammo Yugoslavian brass for the 7.62X39 on stripper clips and also the stuff not on stripper clips. I ordered 2 cases. it's the yugo brass stuff it still has corrosive primers but just flush it out with windex and you will be fine. Everywhere i have looked is dried up on this stuff so i ordered 2 crates(2240 rounds). Even Sgammo.com here in oklahoma took it off their website like they won't be getting any more.
They also have the more expensive stuff that is brand new and non corrosive but it's to rich for my blood till the surplus ammo is gone.
here is the link if you are intrested.
http://wideners.com/itemview.cfm?dir=18|830|852

Nice looking out for a deal. I appreciate seeing this.

What I think makes this a "deal" isn't the price per round. The Yugo surplus is $0.205 per round and the polymer coated (not lacquered) Wolf Performance HPs are $0.210 per round and aren't corrosive. Half a cent difference.

BUT, the "deal" is in the crate and can, and the stripper clips. These features make it lots better for storage and easy loading compared to those 20-rd cardboard boxes without dividers that just spill bullets out everywhere. As long as you clean afterward with ammonia the corrosive stuff is probably assembled to pretty high quality control.

Thanks.

...... oh, and don't forget everybody to cast your vote for the photo contest!
VOTE here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3671

I bought about 600 of the yugo surplus a while back and it's my favorite AK ammo.

Back