• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good Morning from San Francisco

TreesGalore

Copper BB
Believe it or not, there are responsible gun owners in San Francisco! I just picked up my new Mossberg 930 SPX tactical with pistol grip. This will mainly be for home defense, so I'm not going to add a sling but absolutely a flashlight and possibly a side saddle if it doesn't feel like it gets in the way. Any suggestions on flashlight/mount setup?

Welcome to Mossbergerowners from E TN.

index.php

hello, from L.A. I just got an O Light PL 2 Valkyrie. O light will have a "flash sale" every so often. I wouldn't pay the full retail price because there are better options at that price point but if you can find it for 60-80 bucks, it's pretty good. Still researching the best mount for it.

Believe it or not, there are responsible gun owners in San Francisco! I just picked up my new Mossberg 930 SPX tactical with pistol grip. This will mainly be for home defense, so I'm not going to add a sling but absolutely a flashlight and possibly a side saddle if it doesn't feel like it gets in the way. Any suggestions on flashlight/mount setup?

Welcome trees. My last name is Tree if you say it in German...or so my pop said.

If you ever get to the Alameda side, drive by the West Winds. 2031 Shoreline Drive. I lived there for a short time.

Howdy, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere...
Cheers!
:cheers:

Back