• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning Elbert, morning Meanie...

My truck passed inspection yesterday and I sent Governor Brown $399 for this year's tags. I vacuumed it all out and cleaned it up nice because it hadn't had much attention recently. I washed it too, so of course it is raining like crazy this morning.

I still want to change the front Springs and get an alignment, but I will wait for the weather to dry up.

Our normally very leftist newspaper this morning published big editorial saying that Congress should fund the wall so that Donald Trump will extend the DACA.

When I saw the 1 inch tall headline that said "build the wall" I just about crapped my pants.

It's going to be a very interesting time in California because the Democrats will control the governor and have 3/4 majority in both state houses. In that situation if things are screwed up there is no one else to blame but the Democrats, so they better get their act together.

Good morning everyone hope all well. Ive been abit busy of late havent said a proper good morning. Sooo today is crazy day i fear, so i rarely pay retail for things i do not have too, im comfortable financialy and treat myself occasionally but typically frugal. Well all that BS to say i found a great deal on a local trading site for a gently used Esee camp lore id been eyeing for awhile and suddenly the fella dropped price to 40bucs woohoo i message him il buy it etc... 2 days crickets Aaarrrggghhh so what is problem ?? Simple ive tasted blood i cannot get taste out of my mouth, i believe im in route to Cabelas to peruse the knife case. I believe a flat tire would distract me and probably cost less. Well see, please call me man before I get there !!!!!!! Please

Good morning fellas. Beauty of a morning here. Clear skies for the most part with a few thin clouds forming and 52 degrees.

Dj, I got my fingers crossed for you.

Wow Cadd, 399 bucks for tags. That's crazy. Oh, btw regular gas here in Tulsa this week is mid to high $1.90s.

Ya'LL have a great day.

Screenshot_2018-11-29-10-57-32-1.png
Good morning fellas. Beauty of a morning here. Clear skies for the most part with a few thin clouds forming and 52 degrees.

Dj, I got my fingers crossed for you.

Wow Cadd, 399 bucks for tags. That's crazy. Oh, btw regular gas here in Tulsa this week is mid to high $1.90s.

Ya'LL have a great day.

Thank ya sir I got a text in nick of time haha. As for fuel filled up for 1.99 this morning.
My vehicle tags are $5.00 in Alabama and 10.00 in Georgia for Veteran tags. I believe the Wife pays around 40 bucs for hers. I hope ole Jerry Brown spending all that money on something good like more safety labels, i looked at a case pocket knife had a label said something about prop56?? This product Causes cancer in California wtf really.....

Mornin' fellas...

Every building in California has that cancer sign. The hospital, grocery, firehouse, courthouse, school buildings . . .
Basically it means nothing to us now, expect that everyone expects to eventually die of cancer. You cannot live here and avoid going to public buildings.

Every product has 3 sticky labels to tell you how deadly it is. All the gas tax money (about $4/gal here now) is going for welfare (for 4+ decades), and the roads don't get fixed enough.

I bought an aquarium lamp yesterday, and the labels and paperwork included probably raise the price 25%, because people must handle all that little junk. Labor is expensive.

A wedding ring contains heavy metals and may be unhealthful. So does your TV, PC, phone, car, and dishwasher. Basically the warning on your new refrigerators
says they are as deadly as cigarettes. Or a faucet.

The lawyers love this kind of confusion. What a payday for the lawyers!

:mornin:

Mornin fellas. it's 42 and partly sunny and windy here. Feels colder, but, I'm not working outside. I'm in my shop in the cellar. I'm getting things ready to do some online sales for the creations I make. So I need to make some stands to display em in a light box. Normally I would take pics of em outside on my concrete steps. The concrete looks good as a background.
So when there's days like today, I can just set up the box and plug in the led strip and take some decent pics.

Enjoy the day....stay warm...

Good morning all. Cloudy and 48 here in the largest city in northeast Oklahoma. High today of about 65 with thunderstorms this evening. They say some could be severe.

Labels drive me crazy. Another thing that bothers me are speed limit signs. I drive through small town and the speed limit drops to say 30 mph. Then as you leave town within a quarter to half mile there will be a 45 mph, 55 mph, and finally 65 mph. I always think to myself, do they really need to have that many signs. I often wonder how much road money has been spent in scenarios like that. It just seems to me they could leave out the 55 and bring the 65 maybe a hundred yards closer.

Anyways, I hope you all have a great day and stay vigilant.

Good morning all. We jumped up to 54 overnight with rain. Nit sure whats on agenda rest of day, mommas off work so that means im not in charge. Meanstreak i think on those signs too always thought if signs work lets just put one up that says DONT CRASH ??? That should do it. :)

...Every product has 3 sticky labels to tell you how deadly it is.

Screen%20Shot%202018-05-23%20at%205.34.16%20PM.jpg

Good Morning Mossberg owners. Today I am just catching up on chores while my wife goes to some hen party. I spent all of yesterday avoiding the rain. Things have been quite wet here since Thanksgiving night. Mainly I stayed home and re-plumbed my oscar tank.

@Scoop . . . I am sure the box of stickers does have a warning label.

Evidently Potus said something persuasive to Dianne Finestein and Gov Brown, because they are on board to send more water to the farmers here. Also suddenly forest management may finally become important again.

I thought they'd kill the high speed rail boondoggle too, but it's a sacred cow. Nobody here wants to ride a train. For what they spent on 14 miles of track and hundreds of miles of disruption, approx 30 billion that they will admit to, they could have done better.

I bought a new saw blade to cut Lexan. Plexiglas is worthless for aquarium lids because it absorbs moisture and slowly warps. I learned this the hard way, and I have lids that I invert each week, as they start to sag. Lexan only half as thick does not sag, but it costs 4x as much per pound, so pricey by comparison.

Good morning all. It's a beautiful morning for sure. 40 and sunny with calm air.

Dj, congrats to your tide. The comeback was championship caliber for sure. I felt good for Jalen Hurts, classy kid for sure.

Even though I am in Oklahoma, I'm an Ohio State fan myself. I was pleased the way they played the past two weeks. Not sure it was enough for them to get into the playoffs though.

There is a gun show in town this weekend. I didn't get there yesterday and probably won't today. I got myself an early Christmas present three weeks ago in the form of the Ruger SP101. Now I have to use my resources for others, especially the kids in the family.

You all have a great Sunday. Be safe and stay vigilant.

Good morning all.
There is a gun show in town this weekend. I didn't get there yesterday and probably won't today. I got myself an early Christmas present three weeks ago in the form of the Ruger SP101. Now I have to use my resources for others, especially the kids in the family.

You all have a great Sunday. Be safe and stay vigilant.

Congrats on the new shooter! I didn`t hear about the show until Friday afternoon, doubt I`ll go either. I`ll wait for Wanenmacher's Spring Show....Y`all have a great Sunday!

Good Morning Mossberg owners. Today I am going to do some favors for a friend and take my wife out to eat.

I spent most of yesterday working on the aquariums and everything is going well.

I bought a big box of primers and other reloading components from an auction.
All sizes of primers except shotgun and magnum. Also bullets and new brass in .45 ACP and .45-70 govt.

I want to pick up some Titewad shotgun powder and maybe some Trailboss for the cowboy guns. Prices will all go higher after Jan 1st, so I'm trying to stock up some more.

I have Lee keydrive 12ga 1oz and 16ga 7/8oz slug molds now, but so far haven't tried them out. I need to organize my garage & reconfigure my reloading bench, and then I will get back to casting & reloading after Christmas. I bought some powder paint, and also intend to make some powder-coated loads.

But before that I need to work on my truck and clean out my "junkyard" before the weather gets wetter.

Today we have sun so today it starts. I hope it's sunny where you are too.

Good morning Mossberg Owners. I'm usually at work and don't get to say that to often. Since I was laid off on Friday I have some morning time today to drop in. Have a great day guys! I'm off to check Indeed for jobs.

Good morning MOers. Cloudy and 35 here this morning.

Damn Mike, sorry to hear about the job. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and your quest.

Have a great day and be safe.

Good morning Mossberg Owners. I'm usually at work and don't get to say that to often. Since I was laid off on Friday I have some morning time today to drop in. Have a great day guys! I'm off to check Indeed for jobs.

Sorry to hear about the lay off. Let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

Good luck job hunting.

Thanks guys. I saw it coming and was already working on a new job. I have some interviews already lined up and am working on something with a former boss that is 2 months out if I don't get something first.

Good morning, carbinemike and all the rest of the regulars. Got out for a few miles yesterday on the 'cycle. Temp was 72F but today high will be about 52F. I'll be passing for a few weeks. Hoping I can get at least one ride in by the end of Jan '19.

Good Morning all hope ya have an awesome one. Carbinemike keep ya head up brother so ya see that next opportunity coming. The wife says hey we got Buffalo ?? Huh, yes i saw some other side of hilltop yesterday ?? Ok shes crazy for sure. Well after a short hike.... Il be dang theres Buff in N. Ga now !! Gonna go talk with that neighbor this week. 20181201_093056.jpg

Back