• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning. Clear skies and 26 this morning. We should be warmer the next couple of days, perhaps in the mid to high 50s. Not bad at all for mid December.

I still have some shopping to do and cards to send. I should be finished in a couple of days.

I hope you all have a great day. Be safe.

Good morning all. We sporting a nice 36degrees. One of them morns just feel good. Momma is off and sleeping in. So suprise in order, let her lay and wake to the smell of charcoal and hickory. She had mentioned steak the other day in passing. Breakfast will be a nice reverse seared ribeye and eggs for the queen. Yall have a fabulous Monday. 20181210_092731-1-1.jpg

Good morning everyone. 38 and clear this morning in my slice of heaven. Today should be in the low 60s this afternoon.

Dj, ya got some good looking dogs there. A couple of friends for sure.

Cadd, looks like the tree trimming went well as did the decorating.

Hope you all have a great day.

Hey guys. Went shopping with the wife today. Brought home more ammo.
Mainly .22 LR and 16ga shotshells.

Everything is going up in price come Jan 1st.
Cadd are most shooters simply planning to road trip spending $$ out of state in the future or will the Gestapo be doing border checks for it. When i saw those regs i thought well id be headed to Az couple times a year if trapped in Cal ?? Just curious

Good morning all, 50 and rainy here this morning. It's supposed to be in the low 40s by about 5 pm.

Good grief Cadd, the politiciians in Califorku just never give up intruding on lives. They can't control spending so want to tax, tax, tax. I heard on the news last night they are thinking of imposing a tax on texting. What the hell is the matter with them, and where do these types come from ?

Anyways, everyone have a great day everyone.

:coffee:

I heard that too. Morons. Tax texting to give to the poor so they can tax them too....it's just stupid. I hope it fails. Or else the rest of America will follow suit.

anyhow.....enjoy the day...

Morning guys. It's foggy and cold & I have a cold. I had a rotten night & now struggling to make the brain work.

I will be reloading a lot. Smuggling isn't my thing, and I can afford the tax.
I'll buy what I must.

But, when I cross the border, they never ask me anything except for fresh fruit and vegies. Ag pests are the main concern with tourists. I have never had anyone look in my car or bike.

I think Gavin Newsom is calling for an end to the last gun show in California.

BUT, he is beholden to the Getty oil business, so I don't expect he will be railing on the petro industry.

Also, it is mandatory that new houses here have rooftop solar panels. They hope to save a lot, but experts say it will be less than 1% of our energy needs.

A lot of wealthy middle-east expatriots are buying new houses here. It's like the poor war refugees wind up in Europe, and the wealthy ones move to the San Joaquin.

So they are actually boosting the economy a bit.

But they drive terrible! Our illegal aliens are far better drivers than wealthy Syrians, Palestinians, and Lebanese.

Bet you didn't know we had thousands of Palestinians here? Yup. There is a large community, and they are largely business types and not religious radicals.

Fresno is the mellting pots of melting pots.

For real in America traveling to neighbor state and bringing home stuff ya bought is "smuggling" ? Here in the SE we go to SC NC Ga Al even Florida shopping and no issues certainly not smuggling. Now if ya go to say Canada or Mexico thats a different COUNTRY yes thats smuggling. Surely California is still a state of the union or no ???? I ask as I have manybfriends there who are shooters too.

You must be an FFL to import ammo into Calif, when the new law takes effect. There will be fees, ID cards, heavy TAX, paperwork, storage requirements, and affidavits in regard to storage.

You must be an FFL to import ammo into Calif, when the new law takes effect. There will be fees, ID cards, heavy TAX, paperwork, storage requirements, and affidavits in regard to storage.
I surely hope someone is sharpening pitchforks and building torches.....
How much was that tea tax that got the old folks so riled up back when ??

Good morning all. Still cloudy this morning after rain for about 12 hours yesterday. 38 degrees with a stiff breeze to go along with it. We needed some rain so I am thankful for that.

It's amazing that folks keep electing these idiots in California. It's a real shame that, I assume, three large metropolitan areas in the state keep running the show and keep running the state into the ground.

On another note I hope yous all have a great day. Be safe and stay vigilant.

Good morning all. Clear skies and 37 this morning and the wind has died down. Looks like a nice day.

We are going to the lake this afternoon. The annual boat parade will be held tonight and we plan to watch. Folks decorate their boats is Christmas lights and decorations. We will go down to the dock to watch them as they will be about 50 yards away as they pass by. It'll be nice to see some of the folks we have not seen now for a couple of months.Our plan is to spend the might then come home tomorrow.

I hope you all have a great day.

Good morning I curse you all today !!!!
Knew it was coming Wife has her 3 day weekend spent yesterday under her direction pulling out boxes of Christmas decorations and such, woohoo, but if she smiles I smile.
Today is the journey to Chattanooga for the Mall adventure AAARRGGHHH i would surely prefer a good water boarding, but again if she smiles I smile. Think happy thoughts i remember all she does for us so I will do my duty with a smile.
P.s. bah humbug id rather be spliting wood :)

Back