• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Ya know one thing, i sit here on bench in mall watching the consumerism and smiles etc.... And think by Grace of God we still in greatest country on earth though full of unappreciative sheep . I wonder how many of these here are the same screaming how bad our country and govt is ???? I see white black brown yellow red etc... All smiles all spending all living in relative safety security and blessed beyond comprehension they should surely travel to some places ive been where you may be killed with a sharp stick for a rusty can full of muddy water.....
Il sit and ponder try to blend in handle overwatch while the family shops.

Last edited:
Ok sorry yall just one morr thing I try and learn from all things today at Victoria Secrets I learned I think i figured out fashion design here, you figure out the least amount of fabric rrquired to cover a butthole and charge as much as possible for the lil piece of fabric :)

Good morning all. 31 and clear skies this morning. The temps should be in the 50s, maybe even low 60s all week. Rain has a chance of making an appearance Wednesday. All in all it looks to be a nice week.

Just a couple of odds and ends and my shopping will be finished, then I can relax.

I hope you all have a great day.

Good morning all its a pretty 36 degree morn. Puppy training and play time, 13 weeks growing fast lots of drive like parents. Weve settled on Scarlett and Rhett. She throws a good point already and hes full steam ahead working with some frozen wings now, hope to have some live quail in next couple weeks. Yall all have a fantastic day today.1219180903b.jpg

Hey there Mossberg owners.

I have been under the weather lately and not getting up to do much. I did recover enough to go out yesterday and fix my sagging gate. I hadn't worked a shovel and a mattock in quite some time. Lucky for me we had recent rains and the ground was soft.

I ordered a new rifle and it came today. I got to play with it and oil it but I don't get to keep it for 10 days, because the state of California thinks I need a 25th background check.

Evidently those first 24 all expired or something.

This is the Ruger precision rifle .308 Win, and I bought it from Davidson's on sale.

20181219_182626_resized.jpg

20181219_183148_resized.jpg
I have not fired it yet but my first impressions of this rifle are very nice. It's nicely made and the factory wasn't afraid to oil it before they shipped it out . It came with two 5-round magazines, a lock, & the key mod locks, for $1150 on sale.

The adjustable cheek rest is the only part of the gun that I did not like. It's made of plastic and not too thick.

I have wanted a .308 for a long time and I didn't care about the price. It was down to a Daniel Defense or Ruger Precision, and this came up on sale.

It's going to set up for daytime target shooting.

I have a bipod but I'm getting the urge to put it on a ball pivot. :D

Good morning all. Sunny skies and 42 this morning. DJ, those pups are good looking. I see a bright future for them.

Cadd, that's a fine rig you have there. It will be worth the wait. That deserves some good glass too.

You all have a great day.

Good morning Mossberg owners.

I am surprised that this didn't happen sooner.
gfmwall.jpg

If they raise at the current rate ($4 million in 4 days) it takes 1000 days (~3 years) to reach $1 Billion.

. . . and 14+ years for that $5 billion wall IF things don't accelerate.

Trump got 63 million votes . . . $5 billion (=$5000 million) divided by 63 million is (5000/63)= $79.35 or ~ $80 per voter.

Or just $16 each to reach the goal of $1B US.

Current average is a whopping $61 per donation ($4.5m/75k people) so if the rate of donations swoops, perhaps there will be enough money very soon.

(Retired guys buying rifle collections find it mighty easy to scrape up that $61. I Thank the Lord. My kids, raising families, could afford that too, and this is an enormous blessing.)

Good morning Mossberg owners.

I am surprised that this didn't happen sooner.
View attachment 19632

If they raise at the current rate ($4 million in 4 days) it takes 1000 days (~3 years) to reach $1 Billion.

. . . and 14+ years for that $5 billion wall IF things don't accelerate.

Trump got 63 million votes . . . $5 billion (=$5000 million) divided by 63 million is (5000/63)= $79.35 or ~ $80 per voter.

Or just $16 each to reach the goal of $1B US.

Current average is a whopping $61 per donation ($4.5m/75k people) so if the rate of donations swoops, perhaps there will be enough money very soon.

(Retired guys buying rifle collections find it mighty easy to scrape up that $61. I Thank the Lord. My kids, raising families, could afford that too, and this is an enormous blessing.)

Same age old problem majority talk the talk few walk the walk. Putting $$$ were mouth is is hard for many, they will spend 100bucs on dinner and flush it 4 hours later, but 100 bucks for something possibly important, ummm you'll,hear lots of crickets.....

Oh, my figures were way off. The campaign has only run 3 days, so that bumps everything by 4/3.

It is now nearly $5m in 3 days so 5/3 = 1.66 mil per day.

It will still take ~ 20 mos to get $1 Billion.

There are lots of $5 and $10 donations, so IMO it's not just the rich folks lining up.

I decided to donate too.

Well the Wall fund is over $9 mil in 3 days, and the day's not over.
The graph, day by day, was basically 1,3,9 & by tomorrow may be $27 mil or ~1/400th of a Billion.

That is the "hockey stick graph" Al Gore was hoping for in global warming. LOL

If you look at the donations, 155,000 people gave 9,400,000 thus 9400/155= $171 average donation.

Shit. My donation was below average. One guy gave $50k and there were many $10k donations.

Following my conscience and your lead Card I will also make donation. If for nothing more than as a statement supporting the Commander.

$10.8 million and growing!
Entering the 5th day now.

If trump gets wall funding this will be moot.
Supposedly we'll get donations back.

Good morning everyone. 35 and sunny in Tulsa this morning. High in the 50s again.

This GoFundMe is sure to frost the liberals proverbial balls, since we don't know if they have balls anymore. Hell, a lot of them can't figure out if they have balls.

Maybe the NRA will pony up a donation. Lord knows they don't mind asking for themselves.

Anyways, you all have a great day. Be safe and stay vigilant.

Back