• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Mornin' guys. Wall is up to $12.5 million !

So lots of dems won in Calif only by the "aftervote" of absentee ballots, and the powers that be claim loudly there was no voter fraud.

Nope. No chance.

Meanwhile the head of the DMV resigns over the fact thousands of people were illegally registered BY THE DMV.

Under new laws you are automatically registered to vote (if elligible) when you go to the DMV.

But the determination of elligibility was clearly fraudalent, and they appear to be pinning the crimes on a scapegoat.

Will the elections stand in poor rural areas where few vote, because most barely speak English?

Lame Duck Moonbeam waves his fictitious surplus around while fighting to rob pensioners.

CRIME WALKS THE STREETS OF SACRAMENTO

Good morning all. 34 and sunny this morning in Tulsa. Looks like a beauty of a day for us with a high this afternoon in the mid 50s.

Have a great day and be safe.

Good morning gang, we have sunshine today after a dreary week. On an impulse I grabbed one of these precooked Ham "things" it was super cheap had an idea. So today I'm give it a go. Ive slathered in honey and seasonings, gonna put it on slow smoke and see what happens ???? I figure its ham hard to mess that up as a ham lover. 1222181046_HDR.jpg

Early Good Morning for me today. Since I retired I don't tend to get up early without a good reason.

Today everyone is coming for Christmas, and I will roast a big prime rib roast and smoke a turkey breast.

Everything is decorated, and the house is lit up already though it's not 6AM here because I still need to wrap some last minute presents.

I didn't spend a lot on gifts. Mostly little books and puzzles, but all the kids and grand kids will also get $100 cash.

Which is like $3.40 in WW2 money.

I moved a couple new Malawi Peacocks to the 55g Africans tank, as they passed quarantine OK. I needed to stock that tank more heavily, as that is the only way to control the figting. I bought a big vicious one and put him in a 30 long with just one crusty Pleco that is too spiny to bite and 9" long. The new fish has no name yet, so I will let the grandkids name him.

Newfish:
newfish.jpg

Merry Early Christmas, and
:xmas:
Thanks for the tree RIP!

Good morning everyone. Sunny skies and 34 this morning. Another beauty of a day, so much to be thankful for.

I have not watched any news since Friday and I feel so good, LOL. It does get to be a grind.

We did have most of Marilyn's family over Friday evening for a pre Christmas get together. Christmas day everyone will gather at one of her daughter's home for Christmas. The girls rotate , so each one is the host every third year.

Anyways, I wish you all the best this beautiful Sunday.

good afternoon folks. I have been very busy making stuff these past few weeks. Lots of hand turned stuff.
I think after christmas it will die down. But I hope not.

Cad, that is one sexay lead slinger.

Good morning all. High clouds and 36 degrees. We will crowd 60 again this afternoon.

The end of this year is near. A new year is almost here and I don't feel confident it will be better than the past. Hop.efully I am wrong.

Anyways, you all have a great day

Merry Christmas Mossberg Owners!

We had our kids over Sunday, and Christmas is mostly over for us.

Now in recovery mode.

I made a big ribroast and smoked turkey breast.
20181223_114841_resized_1.jpg

20181223_162934_resized_1.jpg

We had 18 for dinner, and everything came out well.
20181223_162928_resized_1.jpg

Oooooh look! Genuine fake English Chestnut cabinetry!
20181223_162920_resized_1.jpg

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

I just realized that you can look thru our front window and see green grass in the front lawn.

So far it has been well above freezing, with calm air and modest rains at night.

My new fish Cromwell:
newfish.jpg

He's a peacock cichlid of Lake Malawi.
I got him as a rescue fish. He needed a new home.

Good morning all, we are back to normal already. Momma out the door at 530a.m. and I'm up tinkering around with coffee and the dogs. What to do today, lots on the lists.... Well be headed to L.A. end of week for couple days, check on my house, visit friends and maybe get in a lil hunting down there if time permits.
Have great day all.,

Good morning everyone. I trust you all got to spend quality time with family this week.

It's another warm morning here, 50s and cloudy. We did have a late rain shower last night with more forecast late today. The weatherman says we could get at least an inch, maybe two. That will be welcome since we have had no snow to speak of.

Have a great day and be safe.

OMG! We had Frost this AM.

This is the first actual cold morning in our neighborhood.

It looks like our current rains are over and it's going to be sunny and bright. All the frost has already melted away except from tiny corners.

I'm planning a day of leisure for myself because I know there's a lot of work coming. It's work I have been putting off for various reasons but now it's come time.

My wife doesn't cook very often but she's in there making pancakes right now. If this is about what I think it's about it's about time. I will know more after some reconnaissance.

Here's to a happy day and a Happy New Year!

Good morning all. Warm , 54 degrees with a
a north wind about 15 mph. We got a good soaking last night, about two inches here at the house.
Today should be slow 60s, then dropping tonight and cooler over the weekend. The good thing is the days are getting longer.

Ya'll have a great day and stay safe.

Back