• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Mornin all. What a difference a day can make. Clear skies and 29 this morning. The next few days are supposed to be chilly, even a chance of snow on Saturday.

We had the last group over for Christmas last night. Now it will be time to everything away. It seems like we just put the decorations up.

You all have a great day and be vigilant.

Good morning all we have nasty weather, and we're headed out road trip down to L.A. for few days. Hate rain driving, ugghh. I am looking forward to a few days in "sweet home" i have dillusions of doing so many things, but odds are just do some yard clean up and visiting some folks and watch some football.
RED Friday, take a second to remember everyone deployed, and have a great day.

My God DJ . . . our president must be the most evil man on the face of this Earth!

Why I actually saw him signing his name on baseball hats for Soldiers & Sailors and Marines!

Is there no base lowness to which this feckless man will not stoop?

The next thing you know he'll be handing out Christmas candy to homeless orphans and we can't have that kind of illegitimacy in the White House!

Don't worry folks. Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer will save us from this Whirlpool of evil destruction.

And if we're lucky Kamala Harris will be there to cure us from our evil racism.

You all have a wonderful day in this Brave New World.

Meanwhile I broke out the camp axe and chopped our drying Christmas tree up into bits. All the lights and ornaments are all boxed up and ready to go in the Attic. We have pretty much polished off the Christmas leftovers.

We had a terrific Christmas here and now things are going to get back to normal. I hope things are getting back to normal for you all.

1229180710.jpg 1229180719.jpg Well wed been complaining about cold at home in North Ga in the 30s, were now home in South Bama and were complaining its hot 62 Degrees at 7a.m.. Spoiled whiny Americans !!!!! Blessed and thankful for,everything and this day. Saw a bunch deer this morning, no gun lolThe new pups having first runs down here they like it, big dogs showing them around.
Roll Tide tonight we hope they handle Ok.
Y'all,have awesome day

Good morning all. Cloudy skies and 29 this morning. We won't see 40 for a few days.

This winter is really dragging on, lol.

You all have a great day and stay safe.

Good morning everyone/ 30 here with clouds. We should see 40 this afternoon, then a cold rain begins this evening and is expected to last into tomorrow morning. As usual we need the moisture.

Cadd, I hope you are or soon will be feeling better. I tend to eat oranges in the winter to fend off colds. It seems to work, then again maybe it's just my immune system.

Dj, congrats on your Tide making the championship game again, it should be a good game.

Have a great day and stay vigilant.

Thanks Meanie. I had contact with every person in the entire family last week so I kind of expected this to happen.

Yesterday was pretty rough but today my sinuses seem to have dried up that I am not cold all the time.

I spent most of yesterday dozing in front of the computer while I ran the BBC series about the Norman conquest and the Plantagenets.

It's amazing how many of the Great Battles seem to have been won by happenstance.

The wind was blowing the wrong way to shoot, or maybe it rained so much that all the horses stuck in the mud. A bridge was too narrow for the Army to cross, a bridge was too weak and it collapsed, or the tide rolled in unexpectedly & the sea swamped the lowlands.

Anyhow I'm probably going to continue this today because I don't feel like doing much and it's just a bit Frosty outside.

Have a nice day all you Mossburghers, and be careful about kissing up to the kids.

Good morning MOers. 40 and cloudy this morning after a night of light rain. I would think we got a quarter to half inch. At least I don't have to shovel water.

We took down all of the Christmas decorations yesterday and put them away for eleven months. Glad that is done. LOL.

Cadd, glad you are feeling better. Now get ready for the new year.

Ya'll have a great day and stay safe if ya go out tonight.

Good morning all. Cloudy again with 27 degrees.

We stayed home last night and watched a little football and a hallmark movie. Marilyn was in bed about 11, I did make it to a bit past midnight. Today it will be the Rose Parade, then more football.

I hope the new year is all you hope it will be. Have a great day and be safe my friends.

Good morning all. Cloudy (again) and 26. This weather is beginning to suck. It's not the temps or the rain, it's the clouds. I am so looking forward to a couple of sunny days.

Scoop, I remember riding on 12/31 and 1/1 myself. It was 12/31/69 and 1/1/70 in Biloxie, MS.. I was in tech school at Keesler AFB. Man that was a long time ago. Glad to hear you were able to end the old year and start the new year with rides.

I hope you all have a great day.

Hey good morning you guys.
I guess I'm still hanging on to this cold a little bit, but it woke me up early enough to go outside and watch the eclipse.
20190102_101340.jpg

It actually got a lot better than that but I only had enough room on my camera for that one more shot.

I haven't been feeling great, and I blew off my shooting for a few more days, but I should go and pick up the new .308 today.

I finally picked up my new Ruger .308 rifle today.

I bought some 150 grn ballistic tip deer shots and some 180 grn Elk killers.

Probably won't shoot until Monday. I need to work on my truck.

Also the safe is burried & will take an hour just to access right now.

I can't get to the scope or bipod.

Well, I forgot to hit the button this morning so I'll post now. I know the clouds will eventually give way to sunshine, at least I think so. Clouds and rain pretty much all day with a high of 35. Cold rain.

Cadd, now the fun can begin again. I wish I had one of those bad boys mysel.

Ya'll have a great evening.

Good morning MOers. 36 this morning and I see blue sky to the south and west. Definitely a good sign.

There's a gun show in town this weekend. I think I'll probably go. Nothing in particular in mind, then again ya never know what you might run across. It's always a fun way to spend a day.

I hope you all have a great day. Be safe and stay vigilant.

Back