• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning.. almost.
Its soon lunch time, but im still in my underwear, eating chocolate chip cookies and having a coke while making cheek raises in kydex to my shotgun !
its only -8 C ( 17 F ) today. Backside is covered in snow and i cant see anything except the tree tops...

20190210_112919_hd.jpg

Top 'O the morning fellas. Cloudy here, again, but in the 30s, actually 35. I think that would be 2 for Fellman, lol. Man you gonna have snow on the ground for a long time.

I went to the prepper show yesterday but kept my wallet in my britches. I got there early, about 15 minutes after the door opened, and was surprised at the lack of folks there. I wandered around for about 2 hours, and by the time I left their were quite a lot of people there. I hope the show is a success for the vendors so it keeps coming back.

Anyways, you all have a great day.

Good morning all. Cloudy and foggy, even a little drizzle, and 46 degrees. Not bad all things considered. There must be something that needs me today. Oh well, can't think of it,LOL.

Have a great day and stay safe.

Good morning.. almost.
Its soon lunch time, but im still in my underwear, eating chocolate chip cookies and having a coke while making cheek raises in kydex to my shotgun !
its only -8 C ( 17 F ) today. Backside is covered in snow and i cant see anything except the tree tops...

View attachment 19985
Not sure I,need to,know about your backside covered in snow :punish:

Good morning all. Clearing skies and 36 this morning. We are headed for the 50s today, then even warmer the next couple of days. Spring is just around the corner and I am ready for that.

Well, you all have a great day and stay vigilant.

Good morning Mossberg owners.

I have been busy at home doing a little woodworking projects because it's cold out and I don't have to go out.

(Well I have run out of ice cream, so I may have to go out later.)

I put gloss finish on this knife block when I built it, and it lifted and whitened making a real mess.
Anyhow I spent several hours scraping it off and sanding and refinishing the block.
tapatalk_1549984410747.jpeg
I also built this little cup holder for my aquarium water samples. I guess I really didn't want to go out because I spent an hour sharpening an old $4 hole saw to cut this out.
tapatalk_1549984387295.jpeg
It has been a bit frosty each morning but the high temperatures are getting nearly to 60°F.

It might actually warm up enough for me to work on my truck. After working on cars in the snow, laying on sheets of cardboard, I shouldn't complain at all.

But I was just a teenager then and much more resilient than I am these days.

I saw Amy Klobuchar broadcasting on the news about climate change while standing in a snowstorm. Now that's modern realism for you.

Local Billboards are lambasting our politicians over the war in Yemen.

If the bloody Arabs could get along, there would be no war in Yemen; but somehow it's now Devin Nunes' fault that the yemenis live in the land of insanely rich Arab Warrior Princes and endless religious murderings.

So I say that the Billboards with pictures of dead yemeni children are the will of Allah, and dead yemeni children will be the will of Allah, until the worshippers of Allah get their s*** together.

All these rich bastards are fighting about the right to sell oil to the world. They are killing each other daily for that money. Clearly there's plenty to go around, because they are busy building the world's tallest buildings and most expensive Islands and engaging in the most egregious forms of wealthy baronism.

I don't know how anyone can believe that the Jews control all the money in this world, because we don't see them building the world's tallest buildings in Tel Aviv.

I don't know if you Eastern guys have seen this, but out here many gas stations have been bought out by a Texas company called Valero.

Evidently it was since bought out by the same French Canadian company which bought up Circle K.

Alimentation Couche-Tard has been buying up gas stations and convenience stores around North America, and is now hooked up with a European electric car charging subsidiary called Ionity.

I expect we're going to see electric charging at Valero stations across California soon.

So where are you guys buying your gasoline?

Good morning all. 36 and sunny today with a high in the low 60s later. Same tomorrow. Pretty nice change of pace.

We have one Valero station in Tulsa that I am aware of. I don't stop there though. No particular reason, just don't. I do however stop at one just south of the Kansas/ Nebraska when I make that trip, mostly out of convenience .

We have Quick Trip everywhere. They are a Tulsa company, but have grown to be very large. When I am in Omaha that is where I typically buy gas, but here in Tulsa I buy gas mostly at Costco. It's just down the street and usually a 10 cents a gallon or so less than QT.

You all have a great day and stay safe.

Good,morning all, its 330a.m. I have no clue why im up ? Its about 30degrees, yet I woke burning up in a cold sweat, uugghhh. IL, start coffee at 430 when wife wakes. For now I'm gonna read some propaganda, then check web forums. Yemeni blah , I agree caddq f×÷€ em. They can drink there oil we dont need it, if they wanna kill each other send em all they buy back guns ;) I buy most fuel at the grocery store, yesterday was 2.01 but with discount card 1.91 a gallon, we like this current situation, no clue as to sustainability. I am currently rereading an interesting little book from Newt Gingridge: DRILL HERE DRILL NOW, PAY LESS. I got it about 10 years ago !! Amazing reading 2nd time around while the productions actually happening, wonder did the President read this little book ????
Today weather cooperates, some bird work, here's lil ms bella shes coming along fast 5 months and natural ability/drive is incredible, she went 5 of 6 , impressive lil bitch. 2877.jpg

Y'all,have a good day stay frosty.

Good morning Mossberg owners.

The rains continue . . .
We're not in Kansas anymore.

At least no more tornados here.

Gasoline is over $3 here, and about $3.65 for 91 octane.

But we were paying almost $5 for 100 octane low lead Av gas, while 109 octane racing fuel is available at MC shops for about $4.50/gal.

Busy day for me, running around to appointments. No fun.

Good morning all. 55 with high clouds, heading for 70 mid afternoon. It's short lived though as a cold front should be here this evening and Friday the high will be 35.

Gas prices here have been between $1.85 and $2.00 for regular for a long while. Premium is usually 20 cents more.

You all have a great day.

:mornin:

I am seeing around 2.95-3.50 for gas up here.
I have to go into town today to get a card. Apparently, when Michele said let's not do anything for Valentine's day, she didn't really mean it. I have a card and a small gift waiting for me next to the coffee maker. I got her a custom made cutting board last week, so I don't listen so well either. :rolleye:

DJ, I love those dogs of yours. I have been thinking of getting another dog. Most likely a rescue. We'll see....

Cad, you're turning into quite the sawdust maker. :popcorn: I like all that stuff you make. I had refinished an old knife block a few years ago. The wife didn't like them standing out on the counter, so I made an insert to go in a drawer for instead.

We don't have much snow here. Nothing like Fellmans area. I think maybe an inch or so. it was deeper, but the rain stumped it, and now we have a bunch of icy crap.

enjoy the day....cheers.

E TN Data Report

Temp 50F, 10C
89 Octane Fuel $1.89/Gal or 4.56 SEK / Liter
Wind 10 mph or 8.6 knots or 16 kph

Time 2:45 pm EST or 2045 CET

Good day, more or less.

I am running around town to various appointments etc today.

It's very windy today, and stuff from trees was hitting my truck broadside.

I am going to build a new aquarium stand so I can put a 100gal in the TV room. It will probably all be baltic birch, 1.75" thick. I won't make it too tall. Maybe just 14", as it will sit on the 12" tall slumpstone hearth.

Commercial aquarium stands offered for sale here are amazingly dodgey to me.

I may make it from douglas fir, which is strong and cheap. I can face it with fancy ceramic tiles, and avoid most all the finishing work.

Good morning all. 36 here with a very light rain shower moving through. We have probably reached the high for today and the temps will fall steadily. Low in the mid 20s tonight.

Yesterday we hit 70 late afternoon. I got the Nomad out for about a half hour. I rode to a gas station, topped it off, aired up the tires, then put it away. I got maybe 10 miles doing that, but it was nice to get it out.

You all have a great day and stay vigilant.

Good morning, as usual this time of year our weather is determined by a crazy 8 ball shakin every 8 hours. We are expecting lots more rain over next few days exactly what I wasn't wanting, oh well wont complain. Son and I just closed on a piece of property a couple miles down the road, its 9 acres on oostanala river has 400ft of water front the remainder is basically old farm fields and a bit of,woods, should be nice for just fishing camping swimming etc... With room for some dog work too. Theres a small little "cabin" on water needs some work but not to bad but basically a "tiny" thing. Wife was not 100% onboard at first but I believe they arent making anymore dirt so I was adament to get river access 3 miles away. The road in is 4x4 only or walk with all the rain weve had. Planned to do some work over there this weekend but more rain inbound. Hopefully we get going soon the big Stripers start running in March. I'm in mood for campfire fish time with family and friends Or just a couple,dogs:rolleye:.
Y'all stay safe have amazing weekend.

a-DSC_05064_20190215110544727.jpg

0120191536_HDR.jpg

0120191535_HDR.jpg

DJ, You are right on the water, but I have been expecting global warming to bring the water to me.

(Unfortunately it will be filled with millions of dead bodies. I saw it on the news on CBS: " Millions will die!")

They say the sea will rise 300 to 400 ft and I live 500+ feet above sea level.

I would say after all those millions of dead bodies are consumed that the fishing should be pretty good out here.

And according to the Democrats it is supposed to happen within 12 years.

But of course that's just Congress being slow which is what Congress does; because they said "12 years" over 20 years ago, and they still haven't made good on that promise.

And I don't expect them to anytime soon so you're probably in pretty good shape there. ;)

Still, my ideal house in that situation would be a long, narrow house up on stilts, that could float off the stilts if it had to, and could motor somewhere else.

That idea might date back to Bible School LOL.

Back