• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

I was flashing back this morning, remember when we trained to kill Commies as they were our biggest threat ???? I'm serious as in the bayonet dummies had sickle/hammer emblems as did the opfor uniforms etc.... Im concerned with these "red mask commie" peaceful,protests....... There's alot of crazy old vets that could accidentally get triggered into a horrible flashback and accidentally make a mistake....... Common sense needs to be exercised
Sorry y'all,
Good Morning

Of course you probably already know that California passed a law that allows Communists to hold office. I suppose that means you can register to vote for the Communist party here if you want.

But somehow President Trump is a big jerk for wanting to deal with Russia?

Clearly, Russia is not communist enough anymore to appeal to the citizens of California!

Good morning from Tulsa. Cloudy again and 42. The high should be just short of 50 with a chance of rain starting late afternoon and lasting till morning. We'll see, LOL.

Is it my imagination or are Fellman and Ripjack awol ? Maybe I missed a post or something but it seems they are absent. We might have to start taking a roll call, LOL.

Oh, Meanie, some of the guys got to work for a living. ;)

Good morning Mossberg owners!

According to this morning's paper a new California law will allow motorists to eat Roadkill.

Now the last time a deer jumped out in front of my car I stopped.

But driving the new modified mystery snow plow dagger mobile I will be able to step on the gas!

And I thought I would never go hunting again!

Good morning all,
To much rain to much time stuck indoors lately. Suppose to be a break today, a day hike on the agenda. I'm guessing some of the falls should be pretty cool with all the rain. Gonna do a nice 6 mile loop up Johns mtn Lord willing.
Enjoy your Saturday

Good morning all. Rain just ended, and it's 51 degrees. We are supposed to have rain showers off and on all day. There's a chance of thunderstorms as well and the wind is supposed to pick up to 40-45 mph by mid afternoon.

There's another gun show in town this weekend. Don't think I'll go today, maybe tomorrow.

Have a great day and stay safe.

Good morning Mossberg owners.

Up too early...4am...couldn't sleep.

I write a lot of things at 5am and then erase them.

By 6am I am far more congenial than at 4am, I guess.

By 8 I may be napping, as my mrs goes to walk her dog.

Poor dog is probably freezing out in the kennel. Better let her in.

I see Arizona got a whopping snowstorm. Flagstaff is burried in 3'.

It's 34F here but not frosty.

Stay warm folks!

There's another gun show in town this weekend. Don't think I'll go today, maybe tomorrow.

I haven't seen a gun show here in 10 years. They most all abandoned California.
BUT we did get a Turner's, and they sell lots of guns now that Dicks has gone pinko.
$419 for a Ruger Precision rifle in .22lr

I wonder if it'll shoot better than the Savage?

The show this weekend is one of the smaller ones we get. I like to check out the used guns myself. I have picked up 3 nice old 22s over the years. They usually have quite a few vendors selling knives as well. I have picked up some nice custom knives and a few nice used as well.

The Wannemacher is the big show, they are here in April and November.

I find the new guns and ammo as well are usually overpriced.

Good morning all. Sunshine and 34.

Fellman, good to see you back. Yes you have some catching up to do.

DJ, the Wannemacher can easily take your whole weekend to see everything. If you don't see it there you don't need it.

I think I'll take in the show today. I am not looking for anything in particular, but ya never know.

Anyways, have a great day and stay vigilant.

Morning All.

I think global warming has made gun shows extinct in California.

I would go to a gun show if we had one. But if I want to see guns there's four or five local gun shops I can tour.

I think it's warming up enough today to get me to the range, but I don't go on Sunday.

Probably take the mrs to the movie and BBQ later.

Good morning all. Clear skies and 34 degrees, and the air is calm. We should reach 60 today.

I went to the gun show yesterday and all I bought was a knife sharpener. I did see a revolver that interested me, but was able to overcome the urge. The gun in question was an 8 shot double action 22 mag revolver made by Taurus. Oh well, another time.

Anyways, a new week is upon us. Have a great day.

Good morning all. Clear skies and 34 degrees, and the air is calm. We should reach 60 today.

I went to the gun show yesterday and all I bought was a knife sharpener. I did see a revolver that interested me, but was able to overcome the urge. The gun in question was an 8 shot double action 22 mag revolver made by Taurus. Oh well, another time.

Anyways, a new week is upon us. Have a great day.

Out of curiosity what was the barrel length and price?

Happy Monday everybody! :) oxymoron?

Back