• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning everyone. We have high clouds this morning and a temp of 44. Forecast calls for mid 50s today. Looks like maybe some rain late tonight into tomorrow.

Have a great day and be safe.

Hey Elbert. 4 inch barrel, $395 ask, stainless, box and papers. It seemed to be in excellent condition. After I left I wished I had made an offer.

Not a bad starting price for that model! I`m on my 3rd one in blue, I regret ever letting the first two get away....they were both in 3", no longer in production. I`ll try to hang onto to this one.

102_9701.JPG

I think a perfect example of this is why so many are so offended on a daily basis by things they can't control, have no effect on their lives, and they cannot possibly change. But, they continue to be offended anyway.

I'm stealing this for my fb page....

Good Morning Mossberg Owners...
Lovely morning here, with light overcast and warming throughout the day to about 65F but with a 40% chance of PM rain.

I've had a minor sinus infection, and avoiding all work not immediately necessary, but feeling better today.

I bought some new fish & snails for my aquarium and I don't know much about them.
Time to do some research.

But I need to see the optometrist this AM so no time to diddle about.

Ya'll have a nice day.

I bought a third Mono sebae today. Here you can see two of them and one of the blue snails tapatalk_1551246929890.jpeg

I believe this is a Malaysian trumpet snail but I am not 100% sure. I got five of them and 4 seen to be very active.

One hasn't moved since I dropped him in. Hmmmm....

Anyhow these are just to clean the tank up and look cute.

This little guy is moving okay.
tapatalk_1551246912545.jpeg
I have had that spotted Cory for quite a while.

Cadd, I have a new project for you. This will help you get your home up to speed, so to speak.

We truly live in a marvelous age in motorcycle technology, with wonders such as semi-active suspension, ABS and traction control that works in corners, and 134 hp electric sportbikes.

And then there’s the motorcycle urinal.
072914-motorcycle-urinal-patent-f.jpg

Patented by inventor Anthony J. Moley of Hollister, Calif., the urinal uses a replica motorcycle handlebar with a throttle-activated flush valve. Simply twisting the throttle flushes the urinal through a simple linkage system.

Motion sensors on the wall-mounted fixture detects when someone is about to use the urinal and activates the audio system to play engine noises. The engine noises can also be played when the throttle is twisted and the urinal is flushed.

The device also includes two mirrors, a horn and working turn signals, you know, for those seeking a more immersive motorcycle experience when emptying one’s bladder.

The patent also includes a diagram for the system deployed on a toilet rather than a urinal.

It’s not clear if you need to wear a helmet if you’re using the motorcycle urinal in one of the 19 states (and the District of Columbia) that require them.

Good morning Mossbergers. Foggy, drizzle, and 39 this morning. It looks like our mini spring is over for a few days, now back to what we call winter in this part of the world. It's more of a faux winter.

Anyways, have a great day and be safe.

Good morning Mossberg owners.

I just saw Trump and Kim on the internet Feed & and I was quite surprised at what I saw.

It appears to me that Kim is not the leader of anything and that North Korea has trotted out their sacred cow. He appeared very happy at Donald Trump's suggestions.

I expect that our POTUS will figure out how America can make a lot of money off of North Korea, and get them to lay off of the missile business.

At least, in my mind, that's how Trump's mind works.

@Scoop
There are so many bored people in this world. I mean they really have to be bored to come up with this drek.

@Djcala
I've had a couple of those jobs that drive men away from civilization Into the Wilderness.

I didn't keep them for long.

My jobs tended to insulate me from the mass of people. I mainly had to deal with the well-educated and well-intentioned.

But I can see from the weather that fishing season is coming on strong.

I am definitely going to be heading up to the High Country when things clear just a little more.

10031_resized.jpeg
This is probably my favorite fishing spot ever. It's only an hour by car and then you have to hike for 30 minutes.

It's about 6,000 feet higher than where I live.

Have a nice day guys.

Thanks Rip.

That's one of the best photographs I ever took in my life, and I am so sorry that I can't post the 16-megapixel version.

I may blow it up and frame it and enter it at the County Fair this year.

My wife would freak out if I won a ribbon, because we go to the fair every year to look at the exhibits.

I should enter it at the fair but not tell her, and see if she recognizes it as I take her through the exhibit.

Good morning Mossberg owners.

Beautiful mountain lake! Rainbows and Brookies?

Almost exclusively Rainbows, with an occasional Coho. Sometimes a catfish.

I haven't seen a Brook trout, German Brown or a Cut Throat since I moved to California.

People say there are brown trout here but I have never seen one. I have however caught a Coho.

My fishing is almost exclusively rainbow trout and largemouth bass. Once in a blue moon I'll run into a small mouth. There is a lovely green and purple and yellow smallmouth bass that breeds up here but I haven't caught one in 10 years.

Back