• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning, all yawl.

images

Good morning all. Went to my korean barber early for coffee a fresh flattop and shave. I think thats the extent of my activities for the day. Yall have great day today.

Good morning Mossberg Forum. Much needed rain in northeast Oklahoma this morning. A cool front passing through means highs will be in the 90 range instead of 100 for the weekend.

Have a great day and stay vigilant.

Well good news Meanie. I wish we could get some rain here.

We're going to be back up to 106° or 107° next week. This week has only been about 101°.

Well I got my truck sorted out and got the suspension alined today.

I approved the drawing for my mom's bronze memorial.

I went out for lunch today with the guys from the office.

I also got out to Sportsman's Warehouse and bought some more parts for my boat trailer. I was happy to find that they had bow chocks and boat rollers at very reasonable prices.

Unfortunately the only high-end knives they had there were some handmade obsidian and antler things and there was no Damascus steel in the place. I had seen some expensive knives there before & I was hoping they might have something.

Good morning folks. It's a beautiful Friday to go fishing here but I have to load some of Mom's old Furniture in the truck and take it to my niece's house.

And this evening I get to go with my beautiful retired school teacher wife to a retirement party for some school teachers that I don't know.

I think I would have 3 beers and sing something ribald, but unfortunately I have to drive home, so no beers for me.

Well the party was held at the Sacred Family church, so there was no beers or ribald singing.

But the food was good and they had a really top-notch mariachi band.

My big problem with these things is you can't hear to talk because of the music so everybody screams at each other and then you can't hear the music either. With my hearing I just end up with a bunch of annoying noise that gives me a headache.

So far it's working out for me.

I get to work on my guns, and work on my boat, and go shooting with the wife.

I'm going to try out some of that new 12 gauge buckshot and see if I can get the kahr .380 to cycle. Otherwise I will shoot the .22 click clack gun the .357 revolver and The Bodyguard 380. I may take the .357 lever gun as well. My wife will shoot the 10/22, the revolver with some girly loads in it ,and hopefully one or both of the .380 pistols.

Well I worked on the boat late... way too late...last night. I think I'm going to skip the large calibers this morning .I didn't get a lot of sleep.

I will take the 380 pistols and 38 Cowboy pistol and a couple 22s

Good morning all. Another beautiful 63 degree morning nice relief to the blistering summer heat. It wont last have to be up early to enjoy it.

Back