• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Morning guys. Crazy news day.

I'm lounging around thinking about the new rifle I'm not out shooting.

Leg still sore but recovering.

Avanetti is cuffed, Schiff is clipped, Pence pounces, Trump smiles, glaciers grow, and Israeli rockets fly.
. . . but Jussie Smollet crows and walks on 16 FELONY counts!

Chicago has slipped another rung down the ladder of legitimacy.
On the list of America's worst Tammany Halls, It's been at the top since before I was born.

Well, good evening. 12 hours and 775 miles later I was home. I woke up at 3:30 am edt, on the road about 4:20. I had beautiful weather Friday and today. Blue skies, virtually no wind. It's always good to get home.

Last edited:
Morning mossy fellas....

I have never had any crawdad or dove. I guess I don't know what I'm missing.

Cad, is that blue eyes I see on Ozzy? very cute pup.

Dj, blueberries, mmmmm yummy. My uncle used to work for a band called Katahdin back in the 80's. I still have a shirt from them.

I'm not buying that Smollet case. Who just forfeits 10grand and walks? someone who knows they're guilty, but has friends in high places....

Well we know it wasn't a case of White Privilege.

The invisible hand of Obama has moved again.

Good Morning Mossbergers!

My leg feels good enough to go out shooting today, but it is raining.

I think I will lounge some more.

Good morning all. 58 and hazy today. The high should be in the 70s. I picked up a new battery for the Nomad last week, put it on the charger last night. I'll install it today. Might even take it for a short ride.

Have a great day and stay safe.

Good afternoon Mossberg owners and operators.

I am still resting up from my recent swollen knee and it wasn't feeling much better today.

Mostly I have just hung around the house doing some minor physical therapy on my leg and taking care of the fish.

It's always amazing how fast new puppies grow. They wake up bigger every morning. Fish are that way too sometimes. Children are the worst and their feet have grown another size before you even get them out of the shoe store.

I can't believe all the crap going on in Chicago, and once they clean up the FBI and are able to investigate, that Foxx/Obama/Smollett mess, I think we're going to see some very interesting Broadcasting.

The weather is lovely here today and I wish I felt good enough to go out to the rifle range but I am planning to go Monday for sure.

I still have not shot the new 22 magnum. I lubed it up with some anti-corrosion oil and put it in the safe.

Monday Monday Monday!

:mornin:

Mornin fellas.
I'm up early today. I have a lot to do.
That means I have to set up the little flags around the yard for the boundary lines for the "invisible fence".
That means I have a ton of flags to place.
That means my brother called to have me watch his dog for a week.
That means he's going to Boston.
That means his daughter is about to have her first baby.
And....that means I'm going to be an uncle again!
:thumbsup:

Enjoy the day....

:mornin:

Mornin fellas.
I'm up early today. I have a lot to do.
That means I have to set up the little flags around the yard for the boundary lines for the "invisible fence".
That means I have a ton of flags to place.
That means my brother called to have me watch his dog for a week.
That means he's going to Boston.
That means his daughter is about to have her first baby.
And....that means I'm going to be an uncle again!
:thumbsup:

Enjoy the day....

Good morning and congrats!

Good morning everyone. It's dark and 61 with a few clouds blocking the moon from time to time. The high later should be in the mid 70s with rain chances by late afternoon or early evening. Cooler over the weekend.

Rip, sounds like a busy day for you. A busier day for your brother . Congrats on being an uncle again.

Morning Elbert.

Chicago is just a mess. I hope the feds get involved . The police commissioner is a stand up guy, too bad the DA is such a low lowlife scumbag. It's not surprising though.

Ok, enough of that for this early in the day. Have a great day and stay vigilant.

Good afternoon Mossberg owners and operators.

I am still resting up from my recent swollen knee and it wasn't feeling much better today.

Mostly I have just hung around the house doing some minor physical therapy on my leg and taking care of the fish.

It's always amazing how fast new puppies grow. They wake up bigger every morning. Fish are that way too sometimes. Children are the worst and their feet have grown another size before you even get them out of the shoe store.

I can't believe all the crap going on in Chicago, and once they clean up the FBI and are able to investigate, that Foxx/Obama/Smollett mess, I think we're going to see some very interesting Broadcasting.

The weather is lovely here today and I wish I felt good enough to go out to the rifle range but I am planning to go Monday for sure.

I still have not shot the new 22 magnum. I lubed it up with some anti-corrosion oil and put it in the safe.

Monday Monday Monday!

Hope that knee swelling goes down soon. That Henry is a calling.

0329190734.jpg Morning all,
I thought I got yall a nice morning deer picture , but looking at its blurry, cell phone thru ground blind screen ugghhh I,do better next time. Brought my neighbor out for a shot at a turkey, but par for course deer showed up instead. Tommorow is another day. Everyone enjoy the day and stay safe.0329190734.jpg

Hey Mossberg fans! Our favorite POTUS gave a fine speech yesterday.

My leg is much better today, but I didn't do much.
I got a haircut.
Listened to the radio bleep out Trump saying "bullshit" about ten times.

All day I'm thinking: "Kick that pencil-necked Schiff to the curb and build the damn wall, Donald!"

. . . and the crowd went wild . . .

Good morning all, busy time ahead for us lots of tiller time ugghhh. Looks like couple days clear weather need to take advantage. Enjoy your day stay frosty

Good morning everyone. We had some rain overnight. It's moved out, but still cloudy and 40. The next couple of nights should have lows of about 30, then start warming again.

Cadd, I don't know how folks like you survive in California. It would drive me crazy.

Anyways, you all have a great day and be safe.

Good morning everyone. We had some rain overnight. It's moved out, but still cloudy and 40. The next couple of nights should have lows of about 30, then start warming again.

Cadd, I don't know how folks like you survive in California. It would drive me crazy.

Anyways, you all have a great day and be safe.

You need a sense of humor, and the willingness to forgive.

A lot.

Of people.

Who act like morons for amusement and/or because they think it is amusing to others.

Leg continues to improve daily.

My wife is responsible for lots of flowers and plants. I love to see a woman work in the dirt.

Good morning to you all and a good day.

Back