• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

0330191247_HDR_20190331095123609.jpg 0330191647_HDR.jpg 0330191715_HDR.jpg Good morning all, our bi-polar weather continues. Yesterday woke to mid 50s rising to 79 during day, and this morning a nippy 37 with a high of 50 for the day :idk:
Sore joints today tiller time is not easy for me I believe the harmonics are set to exact frequency for rattling my bones. Main vegetable garden is in , big thanks to my youngest daughter for her help. We took a green acres picture and sent to the wife. You all enjoy your day do a buddy check or call a loved one you havent in a while, its good for,both of you.

Good morning all. Great pictures guys. Spring is in the air. We have 34 and sunny this morning with a high predicted in the 50s. The forecast calls for warming temps all week. I am so ready for nice weather. It's time for some outdoor activities for sure.

I wish you all a great day. Be safe and stay vigilant.

Good morning all, chilled this morning. Going to relax today.
@CaddmannQ I would say almost all of the folks in my area have some type of garden and or livestock. For us it's tradition and a way of life, we are big canners throughout the year as different things come in season. If we don't grow it we go to farmers mkt and buy it. That pic is just spring summer vegetable garden, I also added a berry patch with blackberry, raspberry, blueberry. I've planted 3 fig trees, 4 Apple trees, 2 pear trees. Hopefully those producing within next 2 years. Have a half acre in just silver queen Corn. Also raising a couple small Asian pigs, and chickens. My wife loves to get us dressed up head to Atlanta see a concert at the Foxx theatre and nice dinner out, I do that for her. Me I love to lock the front gate from the inside and flick a bird to the world, she does that for me. Yin/yang

Good morning everyone. 35 this morning with a high overcast. It looks like we are in for a warming trend all week, and that's alright with me. We have relatively mild winters here , but I am ready for this one to end.

I wish we had room for a real garden here, but we only have enough for a few tomatoes, peppers, and usually some cucumbers. We do however keep a good long supply of canned vegetables on hand just in case. There is an abundance of meat, both wild and domestic if the need should arise.

I hope you all have a great day. Be safe, stay vigilant.

Hey good evening Mossberg owners.

I got out to the shooting range today, so I think I'll go post up a short range report.

The weather here has been just gorgeous, and my knee has healed up well enough for me to hike up and down the target range.

I'm hoping to get out and work on my truck tomorrow but it looks like it may start to rain again.

The new Henry rifle was a total bust & I have never been so disgusted with a piece of iron in my entire life. I'm just going to have to box it up and send it back tomorrow.
April Fool!

Hey good evening Mossberg owners.

I got out to the shooting range today, so I think I'll go post up a short range report.

The weather here has been just gorgeous, and my knee has healed up well enough for me to hike up and down the target range.

I'm hoping to get out and work on my truck tomorrow but it looks like it may start to rain again.

The new Henry rifle was a total bust & I have never been so disgusted with a piece of iron in my entire life. I'm just going to have to box it up and send it back tomorrow.
April Fool!
Buahahahhaha , ya got me I actually was in shock till,april fool

Good morning Mossbergers. Clear skies, 44 degrees, and calm air, for now. We should make it into the low 70s today , but the wind is going to pick up, perhaps 20-25 mph this afternoon.

Cadd, I have the 22 mags baby brother, 22lr. It is such a smooth operator, I love it. The mag would just be so much better I think. If I ever hit the lottery I will have one of every Henry made. Of course if I had the money back I have spent in tickets I would already have another Henry, lol.

Ya'll have a great day and stay safe.

Good morning all, its a simply beautiful day !!
Prepping for trip over to the motherland(Bama) for a few days. But first a couple minutes of range fun, IL post on range reports shortly some .45 musings.
Y'all have an awesome day !!!!!
@Scoop enjoy keep the rubber side down be safe out there lots of spring break crazies about.

Good day all.
My wife was ready to send me for knee implant surgery, after all the groaning and cursing, but I knew it wasn't time for that.

I made a trip to Costco with the Mrs today & one lap around Costco was a challenge for me, but the leg continues to improve.
I'm sure it's strong enough that I could ride the bike now, but I promised myself I would get some other things done first.
But the urge is growing.

There is this beautiful like-new Indian Chief sitting in front of the local BMW dealer. I've seen it a dozen times passing their lovely shop. It's blue and silver like the Nomad and somebody backed over it with a chrome truck.
It glows in the dark like silver plutonium, there's so much chrome. I'll bet it's 10 lb heavier than the Nomad just in chromium. It's just outstandingly beautiful, but it would be a mistake. I need to keep the Nomad, polish up the chrome I own, and go get a lighter, low-maintenance bike for solo fun riding.

I'm even toying with the idea of it being a Sportster, but I decided I didn't really want a HD after seeing the inside of the local HD shop (Mathews.)
That was in 1977, so maybe they've improved a bit by now?

Two Kawasaki shops have come and gone here since '77. No way would I buy another new Kaw from the current guys.
They sell 40 different brands and know nothing about most models.

I need to improve my car situation this summer. I want to build a carport with a roof of solar panels, and if I could get it delivered pre-fabbed that would be sweet.
I haven't informed the wife that she is paying for half of it, yet.

I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.

Good morning all. 55 and rain here this morning. Once in a while I hear distant thunder. Should end by noon, or so they say. Looks like more this weekend.

Cadd, take it easy on that knee, you only have two of them.

Dj, is that LA is for Louisiana ?

Scoop, hope the ride was good.

Everyone have a great day and be safe.

Good morning folks.
Today I am 64.
We're going to play with the fish & the puppy. Maybe BBQ later.
My taxes are in & I should get something from the treasury soon.

Anyhow I have to start thinking about more health insurance, as we will loose our current Blue Cross plan over the next two years.
Basically we will get dumped on Medical which is where every California charity case winds up.
Most weren't charity cases until they saw their medical costs!

I'm going to try and maintain our current coverage until congress gets off the dime, and does something, but it's a slim hope it will benefit me.

Unless the stock market continues to climb like the past 2 years, I may be forced to start some side business just to pay for good health care.
Otherwise it's going to suck up all my fun money, and I am strictly against that.

Back